CD Soups?? R they tasty???

wot about the leek and pot?

i used to love leek and potato! i once bought 30 sachets of leek and potato from my CDC:) but after having about 80 of them i kind of got sick of them:) now i can't stomach the soups, the only one that i like is tomato.

i love the spicy tomato, ha. it's just a bit more faff to make. but i tend to mix it with a tiny bit of water first and then add hot water bit by bit. it can be a bit grainy sometimes but i've just gotten used to that. then i like chicken and mushroom. i like the oriental chilli one made into crisps but not as soup.

abz xx

i honestly hated oriental chili crisps. i felt like throwing up every time i looked at the oriental chili soup after that. so imho- a big no no to oriental crisps:) or any crisps for that matter:)

Iz ive just peeked at your pics i hope you dont mind!!
WOW!! how long has it taken you to lose what you have? youve done amazingly well!!
i love looking at peoples before and after pics!! so inspirational!!

Im a lady of habit so I like to have soup for my tea so I dont feel like im missing out when everyone else is eating. But im also boring - the only soup I have night after night is the mushroom one. But I think you'll find it really is personal preference - also make sure you blend it well taste much better then xx

Iz ive just peeked at your pics i hope you dont mind!!
WOW!! how long has it taken you to lose what you have? youve done amazingly well!!
i love looking at peoples before and after pics!! so inspirational!!

it took me 6.5 months to lose 6.5st. i am gonna be done with 810kcal by 1st december, then i am doing stabilisation for 3 weeks and by christmas I am done:) YAY!:)

and with regards to cheese and broccoli soup- disgusting! i liked it the first time, the second one was alright, and then i started hating it like i've never hated anything in my life:) it tastes soapy...

I think they're lovely.. even my bf used to steal some.. I esp like the chicken one.. and the veg one.. but i loved the oriental chilli too.. YUM

x x

if you go into the stickies there is a recipes section and instructions on making the crisps are in there. and i love oriental crisps :D

abz xx

Oriental chilli is v nice and the veg is quite nice also. Stay way from tomatoe is totally disgusting! and the porridge was enough to make me sick with each mouthfull! I also think the choc orange shake is disgustimg and I hate them hot! just try what you fancy its the only way you will know what you like.x

I hate all the soups. I'm waiting on my CDC ordering in some of the savoury vegetable water flavouring so I can have a savoury hot drink on these cold winter nights. Anyone use it?

i buy Marigold swiss vegetable bouillon, it tastes a lot better and u can drink it without any problems on SS. the one in the light green box is the best, as it has little veggie pieces in it:)

Ooh - i might give that a try then. Are you only allowed 1 tsp per day? And if so, how many drinks do you get out of it?

i don't remember to be honest. i think u are allowed two bouillons a day, so 2tsp. but i wouldn't bet on it:)

i think it's recommended to have 1tsp a day but i know lots of people on here have 2. i don't use a full teaspoon for mine in any case so that at a push i could have another if i had to.

abz xx

I love Chicken and Mushroom and Veg soups tomato and oriental chilli are a bit too sweet for me i have to kill them with tabasco and pepper or save them for crisps.

I make my soup with the kettle like a cuppa soup so they are a bit lumpy lol i can stand them blended it makes them cold and frothy for me.

XXX

I just ADORE all the soups (apart from tomato yikeeeees) and eat them all hot. It makes me feel like I have a proper meal. Sometimes I even put them in a soup bowl and eat with a spoon.
I also drink all my sweet shakes warm (especially now in the winter), in summer I would put shake and ice in a blender and get a nice milkshake-like drink.
I have also tried putting coffee in vanilla shake but didn't think much of it. Also, try mixing allowed teas with sachets, that might work for you.
My favourite soup is chilly, followed by veg.
One warning-don't go for lactose free variety as they taste really really chalky.

i like the chicken and mushroom and the veg one!

I must be the only person who like the spicy tomato I love it, you need to mix it with a bit of cold water first then add the hot water. I like the veg and the mushroom one too.

I like the spicy tomato too. I've just discovered the chicken and mushroom which is my new favourite :) The oriental one was ok, but wouldn't get it again and the only other one i've tried is cheese and brocolli which was gross :(

i hate all the soups and had to have them cold with ice to get rid of them,never again will a soup pass my threshhold lol.......................

Back