CD started 21.02.11

Day15

Weigh in day list 2 lb simon total 10. Last week was by the best week as been ill and had all sorts if problems. So back on it today properly has have fully recovered.

Will start the gym again as only went on Saturday last week hoping to go more frequently this week.

I really need to loose 10lb this week for me to get to my target weight hope I can achieve this as only lost 8 lb in my first week and it becomes more difficult to loose each week hoping for a miracle

Day16

Went really well today think my body is getting is use to it n not getting hungry. Well can't wait to Monday and hoping for a good result else I will just stop the diet if I don't loose 10lb

10lbs for your second week is really aiming high, and doing too much exercise at once can sometimes stall weight loss. I think most peoples 2nd and 3rd weigh in's can usually be low...
Everything seems too even out after that.
I'll keep my fingers crosses for you though ;-) x

Kels_85 said:
10lbs for your second week is really aiming high, and doing too much exercise at once can sometimes stall weight loss. I think most peoples 2nd and 3rd weigh in's can usually be low...
Everything seems too even out after that.
I'll keep my fingers crosses for you though ;-) x

Hey jus trying to be positive. I have been going to the gym on regular basis jus ha a break for a week as was nt well. I jus tend to walk on the treadmill for an hour so hopefully that does nt hamper my weight loss.

I have exactly 2 weeks left to complete by diet. I need to loose 15lb which will be hard but hoping I can do it I will be over the moon .

Day16

Time is jus flying and not feeling hungry anymore. Have occasional cravings. Dreading this weekend as am having friends over and the want to go out for a meal Friday n Saturday nite. I have decided I will stick to my diet and not eat. I hope I can manage and not get tempted

Day 17.

Seems time is flying by and my body is adopting to it. Not sure why although following it don't seem to have lost any weight as popped on the scales yesterday. Don't understand y. Reading different peoples diaries what they are achieving is brilliant but nt working with me.

I have 3 shakes and a quorn meal most days and have 2.25 water should I not be loosing something?

keep up the good work , itll soon come off xx:D

Day 17.

Seems time is flying by and my body is adopting to it. Not sure why although following it don't seem to have lost any weight as popped on the scales yesterday. Don't understand y. Reading different peoples diaries what they are achieving is brilliant but nt working with me.

I have 3 shakes and a quorn meal most days and have 2.25 water should I not be loosing something?

Hey! You're doing fab! I'm on day 17 too.. have you measured yourself? whenever the scales aren't moving, I always measure myself and get pleasantly surprised by how much inches are lost :)

Thanks I will get measured on Monday and see if thats making a difference.
I am going to try and do ssplan from today for 3 days and see if it makes a difference rather than SS+.

DAY 18
Today is going to be a big test for me. Going out with friends for a meal and have decided I will not eat. I really hope I can do it as I have not lost a single pound this week and no way do I want to eat else I will end up gaining weight and get kicked out of Ketosis.

I guess I will face the same problem tomorrow and Sunday as going to London on Saturday Birmingham on sunday with the same group and have to ensure I have nothing to eat again

Cant wait for the weekend to finish as will be surrounded with delicious food all weekend what a torture.

BIG CHALLANGE for me and need to ensure I dont give in. Need the strenght to do it.

Day 19

Day 18 did go week and did nt even ear out with my friends was so glad.

Went out to London for sightseeing with friends. We walked like 20km all day and ended up having a meal as was unable to have much shakes as keep needing he loo. Don't feel guilty as I had walked alot n needed the energy. Did eat healthy so hopefully not affecting my weightloss

Bring on day 20

Day 20

Sorry guys for all the spelling errors.

Today went really well although after eating yesterday was able to get back without any problem.

I like have 2 shakes an the moose I make as can't seem to have a lot of liquid else m waking up every hour.

Today did nt have my 1 at shake till 3 pm and did nt even have a headache or anything though I had 1.5 l if water. Had such a busy day. I prefer to have my shake at 11 am 3 pm and moose at 6 pm than go to the gym for an hour.

I am coming toward the last 10days of my diet. I will have a break for 2 weeks as am on holiday and than continue it for a further 2 weeks an hopefully should reach my goal.

Weigh in day tomorrow hopefully I have lost something.

Day21

Lost 4 lb so in total lost a stone although it is over a 3 week period was on the diet for only 2 weeks as 1 week was nt well so please with my results.

Dropped a dress size as well so pleased.
CDC said as I am not very bug weightloss occurs slowly so have to be patient as don't jar much fat.

Can't wait to go on holiday now and enjoy the sunshineeee

hiya hun dont know if you remember me posting on ur diary a few weeks ago...well i fell off the wagon! ive not been on the diet very much ive got on it then fell off it soooo many times! but im on it now and on day two, can not believe how well im doing so far! ive lost weight though, god knows how but hey ill be shredding these pounds quicker now!
WELL DONE for you weight loss :) you must be 9st now?? go you xx

shellbell87 said:
hiya hun dont know if you remember me posting on ur diary a few weeks ago...well i fell off the wagon! ive not been on the diet very much ive got on it then fell off it soooo many times! but im on it now and on day two, can not believe how well im doing so far! ive lost weight though, god knows how but hey ill be shredding these pounds quicker now!
WELL DONE for you weight loss :) you must be 9st now?? go you xx[/QUO

Yes I am 9stones. Just read your diary keep going we all have blips but as long as you get back to it it's good

I have lost a stone. Not near my target but now going on holiday so having a 2 week break.

I will now restart on 3Rd April just hoping I will not but alot of weight on in the holiday period.

Make sure I exercise and eat sensibly.

Will see you all back in 2 weeks will start a new thread and this time will ensure I update it regularly and make it interesting for myself and others to read

enjoy your holiday :)

Back