CD step 3 onwards..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Has anybody started CD but started at step 3 or 4 rather than step 1? And if so, what were your losses like? Thanks.

My mum has been on step 3 for 22 weeks and lost 90lbs x

Wow that's great :) I've tried CD twice before and failed, but think thats cause I just find step 1 too difficult. I'm contemplating starting back tomorrow but at step 2 or 3 instead, going to read the steps book later and decide x

Definitely give a higher step a go. Weight losses are still fast and it's way better to find a step you can stick to and even enjoy rather than struggling unhappily with SS or SS+.

You could try 810 and see how you go. When I was on Cambridge that was my favourite step (was called 790 then but not much difference lol). The extra food was more than SS+ so much more satisfying and I really looked forward to that evening meal.

Good luck whatever you decide. 810 or 1000 are both great x

I'm starting step 2 today :) and hopefully should find it a lot easier and manage to stick with it this time around!

Hi
I started on step 4 - 2 weeks ago. Lost 9 lb week 1 and 4lb week 2. Have now gone on to step 3 for next 2 weeks. It will be step 2 after for the duration, due to medical conditions. Very pleased with the results so far, can feel a difference in my clothes already, and people have noticed the weight loss. Good luck on your journey.

gottodoit said:
Hi
I started on step 4 - 2 weeks ago. Lost 9 lb week 1 and 4lb week 2. Have now gone on to step 3 for next 2 weeks. It will be step 2 after for the duration, due to medical conditions. Very pleased with the results so far, can feel a difference in my clothes already, and people have noticed the weight loss. Good luck on your journey.

Hi :) that's brilliant losing amounts like that starting from step 4. I'm starting step 2 tomorrow and hope I get good losses on it. Good luck to you too.

Back