Step 1 Sole Source CD Steps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Darren M, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Darren M

Darren M New Member

Hi all, I'm new to the CD diet, I'm doing well i believe, I was 15st 9 this time last week, now I'm 14st 11, so nearly a stone off in just over a week.

Im new to this dieting as I'm a man and you know how stubborn we can be.

I was in the military and since leaving gained a few pounds, nothing drastic and to be fair i don't want to be wafer thin.

The question I want to ask is if i hilt my target weight of around 14 stone, can i skip this eight week length and jump onto stage 2 or 3 to keep the weight regulated without sticking to the 8 week?

I can't bare being on this for 8 weeks if i have already hit my target?

Please let me know if i can do this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Vicky1980

Vicky1980 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yes you can I did the Cambridge 5 yrs ago and lost very quickly I kept it off until I became pregnant now I'm back on a similar one my first week ended today lost 11lb yippie! I have more to lose this time So looks like I will be doing it for 8 weeks grrrr! Good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.