CD to Atkins Advice please

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by linnyloo, 23 May 2009 Social URL.

1. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

Diet:
    cd ss
    Hi Folks

I'm looking for a bit of advice on switching from CD to Atkins. I cannot afford to stay on CD at the mo (just lost my job). I'm deep into ketosis, and had success with Atkins a few years ago. It just worries me on the transistion. Should I eek out my CD packs and top up with an Atkins meal or use them all up and then go to Atkins?

I'm worried that as I haven;t eaten solid food for a while that my body is just going to seize up IYKWIM!!!!!!

Any advice greatfully received!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hellraiser

Hellraiser Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(23.62%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    As long as you stay in Ketosis you will be fine, you may find you put on a couple of pounds early on but you wont put on a lot, then you will start to lose the weight again, just not as much. But the good news is though, after doing CD this diet is a dream and it is easier to think of this as a new way of eating rather than a diet, that way there is no rush to lose the weight, as soon as you start eating this way it is only a matter of time before you reach your ideal weight! Good luck and welcome to Atkins :D

By the way I switched over from LL a good time ago, never looked back.

4. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

Diet:
    cd ss
    Thanks Steve.

I think I will move over from the "dark" side and see how it goes!!!

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Linny

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.