CD to Exante

Started CD this week quite reluctantly due to cost of diet, then found out about Exante diet, so going to get my CD refunded and ordered a bumper pack for the month of shakes and bars...

Very excited...

I'm interested in turning my shakes into mousses... does anybody else do this?

Hi. I make the choc shake into a mousse also do a muffin type thing too..... Make the mousse then bung in microwave for 20-30 seconds ....mmmmmmmmmm!
Goo luck with exante!
FB xx

Thanks for the reply,

How do I make the mousse and muffin, both sound very very interesting! :)

Ive been on CD and only reason I didnt go back this time was purely down to cost. My first day was yesterday and its similar to CD at a faction of the cost.
Good Luck with it

For the mousse I just put the pack into a ramekin type dish and the gradually add water and mix to the right consistency .. I like mine quite thick! It can take a few practices to get it right but once you've mastered it it's scrummy. For the muffin do the same then just wack in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. The vanilla one is nice as a muffin too! I added a tablet sweetener when I started out to make them sweeter but I don't do that anymore as used to the pack now . Let me know how u get on
FB xx

Just dont make them into muffins too often, it damages the nutrients if you zap them so try keep it as a 'treat' rather than a regular :)

For the mousse I just put the pack into a ramekin type dish and the gradually add water and mix to the right consistency .. I like mine quite thick! It can take a few practices to get it right but once you've mastered it it's scrummy. For the muffin do the same then just wack in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. The vanilla one is nice as a muffin too! I added a tablet sweetener when I started out to make them sweeter but I don't do that anymore as used to the pack now . Let me know how u get on
FB xx

I'm quite happy with the taste of the shakes as drinks but thought I'd try the 'vanilla muffin' after seeing this. I'm wondering if I did something wrong as it tasted more like an omelette than a muffin! I mixed the powder with a small amount of water til it was the consistency of a thick cake mix then microwaved for 30 seconds. It was really quite unpleasant, just wondering if it's different tastebuds liking different things or whether I went wrong somewhere?!

Sounds like u did it right! Each to their own I suppose . There are flavours that I can't stomach and make me gag yet others love them so we're all different .
FB xx

Back