• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD to WW for the last 10lbs - advice please!!! :o)

linds21

Hi Everyone,

Just after a bit of advice, after doing Cambride diet for the last few months and managed to loose 1 1/2 stones (was 2 which was my goal) but have managed put on 10lbs with nights out, nights in and lots of wine. i am gutted but have decided rather than dwell and continue to put on weight i am going to stop and start on ww to get rid of this 10lbs to get me back to my goal of 10.7 which even though i didnt think so at the time i was happy at and a nice comfortable size 10.

Can anyone give me some advice or personal experience with loosing with ww after doing a VLCD? I know i dont have alot to loose and the losses are slower as you get lighter, what has everyone been loosing around the 11.5lbs mark? I have started walking to and from work aswell which is about 4 miles a day (i do this about 3-4 times a week).

I dont regret doing cambridge for a minute the diet really worked for me and the weight loss was brilliant, also my CD counseller was great but i just dont have it in me to go back on it for the last 10lbs, i need something which will still let me have a life and teach me better habits with food.

Any advice greatly appriciated!!

Linds xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Baby-belle

Gold Member
I am also trying to loose the last 10lbs, I came over from slimming world and I'm still getting used to the points but I have lost 3lb in 5 weeks and for me that is very good as I state the same for months on sw in the end, it is hard to loose the last bit but I think ww is good because you can have a little of what you fancy but you have to control your portions.

Give it a go :)

linds21

Thanks so much for the response Baby-Belle!! Im ok with it coming off a bit slower, i think if i kick up my exercise i should be at or near to goal by 1st 2nd week in feb. Im going to give it a go and see how i get on, will be amazing to have a diet where i can actually have a glass of wine on the wkend!!

xx