CD to WW-How was the Transition?

NooNoo1966

Hi I have been slowly but consistently losing on CD for past year - have had lots of breaks due to holidays/bdays/weekends away and managed to get back in the swing of SS/790 after. Have lost 3 stone and am about a stone and a half off where I want to be and was thinking of moving over to WW next month when hopefully I will be about a stone away from my goal. Wondered how you ladies coped with moving over and did your weight increase initially as presumably you were moving out of Ketosis.... Any feed back would be greatly appreciated xxx

Hi, well because your body builds up glycogen storage you should expect to gain a few lbs the 1st week off cambridge as body deals with the change and you come out of ketosis.

I set in my mind that i would put on at least 5lbs (which i did) and then started afresh with WW....i slowly introduced food as it is a major change for the body and I SS'd for 4 weeks straight...but as long as you drink alot of water and still maintain a healthy eating pattern the changeover should be fine

Back