CD to WW-How was the Transition?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by NooNoo1966, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi I have been slowly but consistently losing on CD for past year - have had lots of breaks due to holidays/bdays/weekends away and managed to get back in the swing of SS/790 after. Have lost 3 stone and am about a stone and a half off where I want to be and was thinking of moving over to WW next month when hopefully I will be about a stone away from my goal. Wondered how you ladies coped with moving over and did your weight increase initially as presumably you were moving out of Ketosis.... Any feed back would be greatly appreciated xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Designerdiva23

Designerdiva23 Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, well because your body builds up glycogen storage you should expect to gain a few lbs the 1st week off cambridge as body deals with the change and you come out of ketosis.

I set in my mind that i would put on at least 5lbs (which i did) and then started afresh with WW....i slowly introduced food as it is a major change for the body and I SS'd for 4 weeks straight...but as long as you drink alot of water and still maintain a healthy eating pattern the changeover should be fine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.