CD to WW

bo_lady

I am currently on CD but have been really struggling lately and having toilet problems sorry for tmi!!

However My plan was to move on to WW when I had shifted 3 and a half stone but I am thinking of moving sooner!!! I just keep cheating althou with healthy things so I am thinking of moving over to WW where I can eat guilt free and have similar losses to when I cheat on CD?

Any advice or words of Wisdom?

I wanted to get some ideas of ppls menus but ppl dont seem to be posting them anymore!?

Thanks,
Anna. xxx

hi bo lady i did LL,i couldnt do it any more so switched to ww.I havnt really been doing it as ive been messing about .Alot of people on this forum have done really well.Good luck with what you decide to do xx

Hi there

Great to see someone else contemplating WW :)

I dont post my food diary at all, maybe I should sometimes.

An average day for me is cereal & yoghurt for breakfast, lunch will be a sandwich or bagel, with maybe a WW bar or Alpen bar and packet of crisps. Dinner something like a LF Ready Meal or Ill make something like Quorn Bolognese, a dessert of some sort (usually WW). That still leaves me plenty for snacking on at night, crisps, popcorn, chicken dippers etc. Probably not the healthiest, but hey it works ;)

Im sure youd love it if you started it

i switched from cd to ww, started last wednesday and had a sneak peek at the scales i use to weigh in today ( chemist ones ) and i have lost 7lbs and its not been a week yet

well i stopped cd 3 weeks ago so i went up 8lbs with the stores and that dropped itself by 3lbs the week after. Then started ww. I'm really pleased with 7lbs cos i lost 10lbs on my 1st week with CD and was starving, but on ww i feel like i never stop eating. Today i have had spiced apple and sultana porridge, a pear, one bacon and tomato sandwhich and one bacon and egg sandwhich ( only milk roll size and used tesco healthy living bacon cos thats 2 slices for 1pt. )

and will have a ww meal for tea

Hi Anna
Well you've lost 37 lb so you've made headway , yes doing 3 packets aday of Cd is very hard , you should still crack it by xmas Anna . Also its alot to pay out on Cd if you have a few cheats , i've done the same . Can you not go on the form WW , see if theres any on there . Least you are still going to carry on dieting in any shape or form

Hi love
Well done on losing 37lb that's great! I can highly recommend the ww diet, it's fab. Hope to see you around :)
xx

Hi hun

Firstly as everyone else says well done on 37lbs lost!!!

I did CD and lost a good amount of weight ... I then got to a point where it was costing a fortune each month and then I was probably cheating every other night so I came off it. For the past 4 maybe 5 months I have done nothing. But on wednesday evening I am going to my first weight watchers meeting.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do hun

xx

Thanks ladies,
Well I have enquired about ww and my meetings would be Tues, I think I have made my mind up but dont wana admit it and tell ppl ive quit CD So I have decided to give CD one last week, got WI on weds morn and its guna be make or break for me and the CD diet!!!

See u soon girls

xx

Hi bo
Best of luck with the wi on Wed. Keep us posted and let us know what you decide :)
xx

Thanks ladies,
Well I have enquired about ww and my meetings would be Tues, I think I have made my mind up but dont wana admit it and tell ppl ive quit CD So I have decided to give CD one last week, got WI on weds morn and its guna be make or break for me and the CD diet!!!

See u soon girls

xx

Theres no shame in admitting CD (or any other diet) isnt for you. The main thing is youre still going to stick to some diet.

Be sure and let us know how you get on :)

Back