• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD water flavourings

I haven't tried the berry flavour but the orange is delicious. I love it. Sometimes when I am hungry I just drip my finger into it and lick it off. It's the best. I hate all the shakes and soups even the poridge.
I love the berry, really nice hot as well. I buy value sparkling water from tesco 13p for 2 ltr, i also make both into jelly with mix a mousse to make myself think ive eaten an extra meal. x

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I haven't tried the orange but didn't like the berry one much, it's really sweet (I thought it was going to be like Ribena, lol!).

I've also tried the vegetable flavouring, which is lovely - the only thing is, I don't know how much I can have, it doesn't say on the tub. (It's different to the fruit ones in that you mix it per mug and not per bottle.)

Anyone have any idea? :confused:

Silver Member
wow this sounds great, don't tell me guys bet you can't buy in shops??? would love to have somw water flavouring, but i'm not on cd or ll diet, sick of water but can't stand to have fizzy drinks.

awww what's a girl to do??