CD water flavourings

Slimbride2009

Are amazingly delicious!!! I just had some of the orange flavour mixed into sparkling water and what a treat it was! Absolutely delicious! Even after CD I think I'll continue using them. Has anyone tried the berry flavour? What's it like?

I tired the berry one and it tastes like sherbet, a bit sickly sweet. Haven't tried the orange, whats it taste like?

I love the berry, really nice hot as well. I buy value sparkling water from tesco 13p for 2 ltr, i also make both into jelly with mix a mousse to make myself think ive eaten an extra meal. x

I haven't tried the orange but didn't like the berry one much, it's really sweet (I thought it was going to be like Ribena, lol!).

I've also tried the vegetable flavouring, which is lovely - the only thing is, I don't know how much I can have, it doesn't say on the tub. (It's different to the fruit ones in that you mix it per mug and not per bottle.)

Anyone have any idea? :confused:

wow this sounds great, don't tell me guys bet you can't buy in shops??? would love to have somw water flavouring, but i'm not on cd or ll diet, sick of water but can't stand to have fizzy drinks.

awww what's a girl to do??

Back