• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD While On Holiday

Hi - Ive just come back from a weeks holiday while on CD and lost 4lbs! Im so thrilled as I had my family nagging me to eat ice creams, chips etc "youre on holiday" I was constantly told. I did have a meal a day which was mainly fish/meat and salad but stuck to my guns. I do find it hard with peer pressure from others to eat and then to watch them roll their eyes when I start to mix another shake!!:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fab must have been difficult but worth it! Well done xxxxxxxxxx

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Wow!

Respect :D. That must have taken quite a bit of determination.

Well done for sticking to your guns and bye bye four pounds for ever!

It's great to see that it can be done.

Thanks Lily and Janie. Lily stick with it - its been incredibly hard but I managed to get in a pair of jeans a size smaller today which I couldnt get over my thighs three weeks ago - saying no to the Ben&Jerrys ice cream on hol made that worth it! (Could of rugby tackled my kids to floor for the pot at the time but thought that may look a bit desparate!!) LOL xxxxx

Minz

Maintainer
Hi - Ive just come back from a weeks holiday while on CD and lost 4lbs! Im so thrilled as I had my family nagging me to eat ice creams, chips etc "youre on holiday" I was constantly told. I did have a meal a day which was mainly fish/meat and salad but stuck to my guns. I do find it hard with peer pressure from others to eat and then to watch them roll their eyes when I start to mix another shake!!:rolleyes:
Well done you - that's great and very inspiring. I'm going on hols for a week in September and want to stick to SS+ as much as I can - if I STS I'll be happy, but to lose - wow! Thanks for spurring me on!:D

Brilliant news!

I'm impressed and inspired. Off to Cornwall for Bank Hol weekend, in a hotel with very non-CD choices for brekkie on the menu! But...going to take CD packs with me and my cordless hand blender.

Thats the plan anyway... ;-0

J74

I'm off to Cornwall, camping for 8 nights, determined to stick to CD. Packing my hand blender and praying I don't blow the site electrics lol :D
Well done for sticking to it and losing 4lbs! :D

wow, what a hero! Well done. That really shows determination! It's such a shame people are always trying to get you to eat! I have it at work and it's bloomin annoying, so well done you for not giving in to the pressure x

Its definately hard to fit in the diet on holiday - I took my hand held blender and had the shakes for breakfast and then a bar for lunch or dinner. Eating out was difficult and I did have eggs and bacon, prawns with garlic butter as I had the Atkins theory in my head just to get me through the holiday. It did seem to work for me as I couldnt sit in a pub having a CD bar! The water comsumption was also an issue and I definately didnt drink as much water. The walk to the nearest toilet from the beach was 15 mins so had to plan the drinking when close do a WC!! Stick with it and even if you are not as strict just to STS is a bonus if you are on holiday! LOL for all your positive comments S xxxxx

S: 15st4lb G: 11st5lb
well done - thats fantastic and I am really impressed - you will succeed with willpower like that

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
Good for you sticking to your guns, it must have been quite difficult.

It was worth it though - 4lbs off whilst on holiday is fantastic. xx

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
S: 20st0lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st12lb(9.29%)
well done xoxox