Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by scarymary, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. scarymary

scarymary Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have a question for anyone who sucessfully lose weight with cambridge.....

Once youve lost your weight and went up the stages slowly....has anyone successfully maintained with a weight watchers style diet?

Im contemplating a re-start but not sure. Theres a lot of people on here who have regained their weight??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey there, I'm restarting cambridge and plan to do all stages then start weight watchers when at goal, don't think you'd put weight on going to weight watchers.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I got to goal with Cambridge, but didn't want to move to another diet to maintain. Tried the 'everything in moderation with moving more' method. Works for me and highly recommended way enjoying the rest of your life :cool:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.