CDC Scales

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by maro11, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My CDC is great but her scales are rubbish. You have to step on/off three times before they weigh you. I have a very expensive but accurate scales at home.
    When I had my first weigh in I came home and checked my on scales and the readings matched hers. Every week since then hers have read two pounds heavier than mine. Really annoying.!!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I know what you mean, it can be annoying. In a way though, it actually doesn't matter what they read because the loss will still be the same. If that makes sense! So if hers read 246 at your weigh in and yours read 244, and then next one hers read 242 and yours 240, while they're 2lbs out from each other, they both show a loss of 4lbs. So don't be too disheartened by it. As long as they're showing losses, it's good! :)

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i think i weigh a lb or 2 different on my scales to CDCs, i tend to weigh myself most mornings so have a rough idea what ill be when i go for WI

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.