CDC Training - 18th Nov

MadamDotty

Back again!
Hi - is anyone going on the above training? Be nice to know someone going in advance?

Really looking forward to it, just want to get going now. :)

Hello - me again :D

This has slipped down the board a bit & just wondered if anyone's going next weekend?

Don't mean to go on :rolleyes:

Hi Caz

Lovely to know somebody else is going. I'm going to drive up in the morning. I'm in Shropshire so it'll take about 1½ hours, I think, I'm going to borrow DH' TomTom to make sure I get there (and back) ok.

Really looking forward to it & meeting you. My real name's Jan & I'm glad to say I don't look like my picture!!!:p Will look out for you on Saturday.:)

Hi Caz

Lovely to know somebody else is going. I'm going to drive up in the morning. I'm in Shropshire so it'll take about 1½ hours, I think, I'm going to borrow DH' TomTom to make sure I get there (and back) ok.

Really looking forward to it & meeting you. My real name's Jan & I'm glad to say I don't look like my picture!!!:p Will look out for you on Saturday.:)

super - see you there Jan - safe journey xx

Good luck to Madam Dotty and broadpaws on your CDC training day on the 18th of November.!!!

Love Mini xxx

thanks guys, soooo excited, just want to get going and embark on being a CDC. :D

I have one of my girls going on Saturday, her name is Carrie and she has done brilliantly losing 10 stone and looks absolutely fab. Say hello to her for me!

M.

You are a star and I mean that, life changing stuff and you will inspire so many others to do it as well.

Superb ;-)

M.

Wow Carrie - didn't realise I would be in the company of such a megastar - 10 stone - AMAZING. Well done you. See you on Saturday :) :)

HI MD - Megastar - no such thing but I was mega huge - I am sad I let myself get so out of control = journey is far from over another 2-3 stone I will be done - but I need to remind myself that out of taht remaining weight I reckon I have at least 7-14lbs of loose skin fat to be removed by surgery at a later date -. Can't wait to see you on saturday - holiday Inn in Corby?

Caz xx

Well it's still a fantastic achievement. See you at the H.Inn on Sat. :D

Back