CDC's going on holiday!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
My consultant is going away for 2 weeks and I'm worried!
She's given me great motivation though, for every lb I lose whilst she's away I get £1 off my next order!
I'm just worried that by missing out on a meeting in those 2 weeks I'll slip off the wagon again :/ xxx

have you told any of your friends/family about the diet? just thinking if so, you could ask one of them to act as your consultant and go to their house to 'weigh in' when she's away so that you get the feeling of a real weigh in. if you're worried about the difference in scales, weigh on your friends/relatives scales a week before and then compare the difference. alternatively you could just do it in the house and keep a record but i think the fake weigh in is more fun!

Hey hun when my cdc wemt away for 2 weeks i went to another cdc recommended by mine :)) can u see about doin that?

When I was on CD and my Consultant was away she always arranged for me to see another local Consultant if I felt the need. Likewise she used to cover for other Consultants when they were away.

I'm sure another Consultant in your area would agree to see you for a chat, and weigh you if that's what you wanted. It might keep you on track!

Back