• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CDCS - SWAPS?

TTey68

Can any CDCS advise if they operate a swapping policy?!

I ordered banana and chocolate tetras.

Have a banana one last night and gagged. It was truely foul.

Before I make a nit of myself with my CDC, just wondered if there was a rule about swapping? Is it the done thing or am I now lumped with this devils spew..??! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HI

I swapped all my shakes with my councellor no problems, hope u can too

Noelle

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
When i was on LL the counsellor would swap flavours, i'm sure your CDC would be happy too. Just give her a quick bell & ask her:)

Good luck with it....xxx

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
The official policy is that counsellors will swop/refund any unwanted/unused packs, so long as they are in date when you return them. This is in line with the DSA guidelines.
Hope this helps.
(I am a CDC)

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Actually.....on the reciept pads you get it says 14 days as long as it's in date. Anything after that is up to them. I personally don't have a problem with it!! shouldn't really be a problem!!

xx

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
think all cdc`s will swap
most tend to do anything to help ya out
:D

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
MY CDC will always swop as long as they are in date, we have all suddenly got off something

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
This is in line with the DSA guidelines.
Having a senior moment - I glanced at this and honestly thought it said "in line with ASDA guidelines"...

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
You really shouldn't get a problem with swapping flavours over as long as the products you want to swap are unopened and in date.

You should also be able to buy the flavours singly, not just in sets of 7 for sachets and packs of three for tetras.

It really annoys me when I hear of counsellors only willing to sell complete boxes to people. Grrr.

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
Good Point Nicole.... Welll made Must read the receipts I give to people!

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
I haven't used those for years, I use my own. Do they have the flavours written on them yet or do you still have to write them out?

TTey68

Thanks guys - just so thankful I can swap these things :)
xx

I had to swap my soups for milkshakes otherwise i would have nothing to live off. But CDC was fine with it. She did take her take to get back to me though.

I dont think you should have any problems!!

Good Luck xx