CDCS - SWAPS?

TTey68

Can any CDCS advise if they operate a swapping policy?!

I ordered banana and chocolate tetras.

Have a banana one last night and gagged. It was truely foul.

Before I make a nit of myself with my CDC, just wondered if there was a rule about swapping? Is it the done thing or am I now lumped with this devils spew..??! xx

HI

I swapped all my shakes with my councellor no problems, hope u can too

Noelle

The official policy is that counsellors will swop/refund any unwanted/unused packs, so long as they are in date when you return them. This is in line with the DSA guidelines.
Hope this helps.
(I am a CDC)

Actually.....on the reciept pads you get it says 14 days as long as it's in date. Anything after that is up to them. I personally don't have a problem with it!! shouldn't really be a problem!!

xx

think all cdc`s will swap
most tend to do anything to help ya out
:D

MY CDC will always swop as long as they are in date, we have all suddenly got off something

This is in line with the DSA guidelines.

Having a senior moment - I glanced at this and honestly thought it said "in line with ASDA guidelines"...

You really shouldn't get a problem with swapping flavours over as long as the products you want to swap are unopened and in date.

You should also be able to buy the flavours singly, not just in sets of 7 for sachets and packs of three for tetras.

It really annoys me when I hear of counsellors only willing to sell complete boxes to people. Grrr.

Good Point Nicole.... Welll made Must read the receipts I give to people!

Thanks guys - just so thankful I can swap these things :)
xx

I had to swap my soups for milkshakes otherwise i would have nothing to live off. But CDC was fine with it. She did take her take to get back to me though.

I dont think you should have any problems!!

Good Luck xx

Back