Cee's Slimming World Journey

Another beautiful day :D

Went to a 30th Birthday party last night, I drove so no extra syns on booze! Had two chicken drumsticks from the buffet and picked the skin off.

Today we've been for a lovely walk, approx. 2.5 miles, so not that far but good for me cos I hardly walk anywhere - bad! Really enjoyed it.

Afternoon will be taken up with the tennis, just about to have an egg salad for lunch.

Another beautiful day :D

Went to a 30th Birthday party last night, I drove so no extra syns on booze! Had two chicken drumsticks from the buffet and picked the skin off.

Today we've been for a lovely walk, approx. 2.5 miles, so not that far but good for me cos I hardly walk anywhere - bad! Really enjoyed it.

Afternoon will be taken up with the tennis, just about to have an egg salad for lunch.

Hiya hun!!! Hows u? Well done on ur angelic chicken skin picking! 2.5mile omg thats loads and loads :) good going.
I refuse to go inside foe thw tennis xx

Well done on the dreaded buffet and not being tempted.
Walk sounds lovely, I cannot walk to far as need a new knee and I find it so frustrating as got so much more energy through losing what I have so far. One reason for losing the weight.
Weather is wonderful and shouting at tv as we speak lol! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Well done Andy! Very proud Brit (and Scot lol!) right now :D :clap:

Thanks ladies re the buffet - I was polishing my halo last night! My friends that were there last night are hungover so badly today so another reason I'm feeling good for not drinking, can't handle the hangovers these days!

Proud scot over here too lol! Must be nice to be clear headed today whilst all your friends are suffering hehe! I have been good this week so hopefully see a good loss on tue :) xx

Proud scot over here too lol! Must be nice to be clear headed today whilst all your friends are suffering hehe! I have been good this week so hopefully see a good loss on tue :) xx

I am the same, have been so good and hoping for a good loss on Wednesday. I have been writing EVERYTHING down this time so I think that should make a huge difference. I've not been guessing syns either! Having one glass of champagne (6 syns for 150mls) to celebrate :D (any excuse!)

OOOOOOO this is where I lost my halo on saturday morning lol good glad your feeling fab regarding your choices I think its those mental decisions that keep us plodding through the hard times, Im a tennis loather here sorry would rather clean my patio which is what I did do earlier lol, have a lovely evening x

Haha another proud Scot here too. Tennis was brilliant!

Hope you all have a great week this week :)

Well I am melting away to a sticky mess here, it's soooo hot! I did manage to get to the gym this afternoon, did 40 mins - mixture of walking and cycling.

Weigh in day tomorrow, hoping it will bring a good result!

Will catch up with everyone throughout the day :)

Ooh I've just realised I've had a green day today so extra a & b for me - I'm excited lol! Normally always stick to EE :)

Yay lol what did u have extra? Xx

Whoohoo thats exactly what I would have had too, good luck tomorrow x

Yummmmy!!! X

Thanks ladies!

Going to struggle to get to sleep tonight cos of the heat. Got all the windows open but there's not a breath of air. Listen to me moaning, in 3 or 4 months time no doubt I'll be moaning I'm freezing :D

Yum love cheese on toast and good luck for weigh in!
And good on you for getting to the gym.

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Thanks ladies!

Going to struggle to get to sleep tonight cos of the heat. Got all the windows open but there's not a breath of air. Listen to me moaning, in 3 or 4 months time no doubt I'll be moaning I'm freezing :D

Where about do u stay? X

Been to WI this morning, 3lbs lost woo hoo!

Back