Cee's Slimming World Journey

She left half the burger lol! In saying that, she's a skinny Minnie and doesn't really eat much!

Just had my toast and cheese with a cup of tea - I really think I should have a variation in my healthy extras lol!

Hi Cee hope your having a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hey Lucy I'm having a hectic few days but should be back with you all soon! Hoping to report a loss tomorrow too :D

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hey everyone, lost 4lbs this morning which I'm delighted with and got slimmer of the week!

I've not been around much over the last few days as I'm spending time with a friend who's going through a really tough time at the moment, but I'm still reading even if I'm not posting much.

Have a good day everyone :)

That's amazing well done Cee and I hope things get easier for your friend! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Thanks Lucy :) xx

Yay!! Well done :) hope ur friends ok xx

Amazing loss lovely ! hope your friend worries are less now and karma flies your way for being her shoulder x

Thanks for the lovely messages ladies :)

Hopefully things are on the up now and we can get back to normality!

I haven't been good food wise for the last three days. I haven't had a huge amount to eat but what I have had hasn't been good.

I am intending on being back on plan 100% as of tomorrow morning. I'm hoping I've not done too much damage and can get a sts at class on Wednesday.

Hope you're all well I'll catch up on diaries over the next day or two xxxx

Hey chick good to see u back :) I've had an ok week but heat plays havoc with normality lol. I have been up seeong my friend today who os also having a hard time. Hope all is well xx

Hey chick good to see u back :) I've had an ok week but heat plays havoc with normality lol. I have been up seeong my friend today who os also having a hard time. Hope all is well xx

Thanks hun. The heat is crazy tonight, my feet are ridiculously hot which I can't stand!

Good on you for supporting your friend too, that is what we are here for and we know they would do the same for us! It's hard to see people you care about going through tough times, makes you appreciate what you have.

Hope you're having a good Friday night xx

Happy Weekend everyone!

I've just put a bit pot of chilli on to cook, I know in this heat it sounds silly but it's great for using as quick lunches during the week. It's so huge I might even freeze some!

Not much planned today, just a quiet one so going to get the washing out, it'll dry in no time.

Have a good Saturday :)

Today's going to be a green day.

Toast and cheese for breakfast, along with bowl of strawberries.

Egg salad for lunch.

Dinner is going to be the quorn and lentil chilli I have cooking at the mo.

I really like green days, never tried a red one yet but not sure I could do without rice/pasta!

If its not broke don't fix it lol ! I love a green day too, happy weekend x

Just had a Rocky Road HIFI for the first time...OMG I am in love :D

They really are scrummy those rocky roads :) how are you doing? Xx

They feel like an actual treat, like a chocolate bar! Can't believe they are the light ones too, so 2 for hex b!

I'm doing fine I think, I've been back on track today, had a green day. Not sure what sort of effect three days off plan will have had but if I can get a sts on Wednesday I'll be happy.

How are you getting on, how's your weekend been?

Im ok thanks, struggling a bit with work in this heat!! 12 hour shift feel like its about 3 days long lol. Had a really hungry day today and I ve lost track of my syns etc but we will see how it goes :) xx

Im ok thanks, struggling a bit with work in this heat!! 12 hour shift feel like its about 3 days long lol. Had a really hungry day today and I ve lost track of my syns etc but we will see how it goes :) xx

Oh no, it's not good is it? Don't get me wrong, I love the sun and the warm weather but we're just not equipped for it in this country! I would love some air con right now :p

What is your job? 12 hours is a long time! Are you a nurse or care worker?

Is it Monday you weigh in?

Back