Celeb BB.

Can't stand half of the people in the house, hate Michael, the Twins, Nicola, hated that Georgia too!

Really surprisingly I'm actually really liking Frankie Cocozza in the house. He's come across really well and very mature at times. Also love Romeo, Gareth and loved Kirk (but then I'm a huge TOWIE fan so it's inevitable that I'd like him).

Princess_Stevie said:
Can't stand half of the people in the house, hate Michael, the Twins, Nicola, hated that Georgia too!

Really surprisingly I'm actually really liking Frankie Cocozza in the house. He's come across really well and very mature at times. Also love Romeo, Gareth and loved Kirk (but then I'm a huge TOWIE fan so it's inevitable that I'd like him).

Agreed (apart from Kirk, don't see that I'm afraid!). Think Frankie came off quite well in last night's fight night! Really hope the twins are next to go and that they come out to a ridiculous amount of booing!
Lx

ItIsLucy said:
Agreed (apart from Kirk, don't see that I'm afraid!). Think Frankie came off quite well in last night's fight night! Really hope the twins are next to go and that they come out to a ridiculous amount of booing!
Lx

I think that is a certainty now, they have done themselves no favours at all. They are clearly used to living in a bubble where they get everything their way.

Nicola seems to be constantly seeking the valudation of others, whenever she gives an opinion or makes a statement she looks around the room to see who agrees & then allies with them.

So glad Nicola's gone, the Twins next please!

Gareth, Frankie or Romeo to win.

Romeo such a nice guy!
I think the twins and micheal have people in America ringing in votes, cos surely it's not British people keeping them in?!
Bet the twins win, hope not though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
I dont think people overseas can vote

Really? Oh, I don't get how they've all stayed in then?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow shocked at Romeo! Seems like a lovely guy :)

Romeo is such a sweetie, he is the perfect man! :) Really gutted that he went last night!

For me, Frankie to win!!

I think people in America can vote on facebook though? Well i dont see how they wouldnt be able to...
Really want the twins to go! I also have a lot more respect for Frankie for sticking up for Denise against the twins and Nicola.

Frankie or Gareth to win!

Not long to go now!

I have a horrible feeling the Twins are going to win :mad: :eek:

Back