Celeb BB.

It's says on the official BB on Twitter that international votes are counted via Facebook

I absolutely hated Frankie when he was on the xfactor but i really liked him in CBB... I really wanted him to win! He's a nice lad, he's made mistakes.. an he will make more, but he's still a baby, he will learn from his mistakes eventually! x

Alot of my friends were like him when we were younger, he's just a typical 18 year old lad. The only difference is that his secret came out on tv! Being in the bb house totally changed my opinion of him!

What did we think of Denise winning?

I was gutted. She made a fool of herself in there, and she annoyed the life out of poor Mike Madsen and others.

She just cannot handle even a smallish amount of alcohol. I think she was a self-pitying, whining, attention seeking bully in the CBB house. Great TV of course and the best CBB/BB since the old Channel 4 heyday. But if she had put her clenched fists to my face and hissed, deadly serious, that she'd like to punch me, I tell you know I would not have been able to remain as calm as long-suffering Mike did.

And she fancied him, all right. She most certainly did proposition him for sex and got really angry when he did not play along as most others do. Most of all Denise fancies Denise. Neither poor Tim Healy - who deservers a medal - nor her sons, not even the ten year old who had been longing to see her again - got much of her precious time when she left the House. She went straight to a hotel to spend the night with her most recent toyboy.

I honestly think she is a disgrace and despite what she said to poor Nicola she most definitely IS a liar. She lies and lies again. Sorry Denise fans - I have no wish to annoy you but I am expressing a sincerely held personal opinion. I have no time for self-serving loudmouths, nor pathetic, exhibitionist problem drinkers. She showed exactly who and what she really is in that House. Awful woman.

And I am pulling my punches here!

Back