Celebrating 2 years - PHOTOS

slendablenda

Gold Member
It's 2 years since I achieved the weight I am at now which was my original goal.
I went on to lose a bit more, but it was too skinny for me.
I've maintained happily now for 2 years.
I bought some clothes today. Still loving the novelty.
I've put them in my Albums

Attachments

• 100_1457.jpg
    100_1457.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 132

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

You look amazing!

Love the new clothes, you look great in all of them.

I have looked at your lovely photo's and am blown away! You look incredible and it almost doesn't seem possible for 12 stone of you to disappear in 8 months!

What an incredible achievement, you must feel so proud and wow what a difference it must feel doing everyday stuff like getting in and out of bed, in and out of a car or just putting on your socks and shoes!!!

Your pictures cannot help but inspire us all. x

Fab and bargins too hehe! Hope i can do as well as you Slendablenda youve just done so amazingly and keeping it off for 2 years too is an even better achievement. P.s love your tights those are so cute x

Wow, how stunning are you. And you're a big two fingers to the people who say VLCd's don't work and the weight plus more will pile back on (which I seem to be hearing more frequently now). You look radiant - congratulations xx

Wow! What an inspiration! You are a role model to all of us who are trying to lose weight and keep it off!!!

yes you really are a role model to us all as magic said!
well done SB you are fab! x

Wow well done you look great! What an inspiration & thanks for sharing your pics x x

Congratualtions SB! :0clapper:
You look fabulous & proof indeed that LL does work & most of all can be maintained :D
yoyo
xx

SB....your photos are truly amazing!!! I can't believe how good you look!!!!:)

Congratulations for maintaining for 2 years......thats brilliant!!

You are such an inspiration! You look wonderful, and it's fantastic that you are maintaining so successfully. Fabulous photos!

SB, amazing pics, your legs are too sexy, i hope mine will shape up soon, lol. Your such an inspiration to us, both u and BL and others on here. What an achievement, 2 years maintaining, such willpower. I hope to achieve the same once I get to goal.

You look like a totally different person :)

Thank you everyone and for your comments on the photos.
Yes, Daisy- the legs are out, but still feel self-conscious and a bit muttony. It isn't going to go away, but I'm going for it anyway.
I do love all the patterned tights around now. They are my new security blanket.
I've swapped my food obsession for clothes - can't stop buying them and as you know, I LOVE a bargain.
I'm running out of space and it doesn't help that OH keeps encouraging me.
Still loving it though!
Mini - thank you for always looking and for your supportive comments. I'm watching your journey too xx

Thank you ladies for your kind comments.
Good luck to you all.

Back