• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Celebrating 2 years - PHOTOS

It's 2 years since I achieved the weight I am at now which was my original goal.
I went on to lose a bit more, but it was too skinny for me.
I've maintained happily now for 2 years.
I bought some clothes today. Still loving the novelty.
I've put them in my Albums

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

You look amazing!

Love the new clothes, you look great in all of them.

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have looked at your lovely photo's and am blown away! You look incredible and it almost doesn't seem possible for 12 stone of you to disappear in 8 months!

What an incredible achievement, you must feel so proud and wow what a difference it must feel doing everyday stuff like getting in and out of bed, in and out of a car or just putting on your socks and shoes!!!

Your pictures cannot help but inspire us all. x

River

Ready for the new me!
S: 10st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.84%)
Fab and bargins too hehe! Hope i can do as well as you Slendablenda youve just done so amazingly and keeping it off for 2 years too is an even better achievement. P.s love your tights those are so cute x

Wow, how stunning are you. And you're a big two fingers to the people who say VLCd's don't work and the weight plus more will pile back on (which I seem to be hearing more frequently now). You look radiant - congratulations xx

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
Wow! What an inspiration! You are a role model to all of us who are trying to lose weight and keep it off!!!

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
yes you really are a role model to us all as magic said!
well done SB you are fab! x

S: 13st2lb C: 11st12lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st4lb(9.78%)
Congratualtions SB! :0clapper:
You look fabulous & proof indeed that LL does work & most of all can be maintained :D
yoyo
xx

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
S: 14st6lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.47%)
SB....your photos are truly amazing!!! I can't believe how good you look!!!!:)

Congratulations for maintaining for 2 years......thats brilliant!!

S: 107.27kg C: 101.83kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 35.2 Loss: 5.4kg(5.07%)
You are such an inspiration! You look wonderful, and it's fantastic that you are maintaining so successfully. Fabulous photos!

SB, amazing pics, your legs are too sexy, i hope mine will shape up soon, lol. Your such an inspiration to us, both u and BL and others on here. What an achievement, 2 years maintaining, such willpower. I hope to achieve the same once I get to goal.

You look like a totally different person :)

Thank you everyone and for your comments on the photos.
Yes, Daisy- the legs are out, but still feel self-conscious and a bit muttony. It isn't going to go away, but I'm going for it anyway.
I do love all the patterned tights around now. They are my new security blanket.
I've swapped my food obsession for clothes - can't stop buying them and as you know, I LOVE a bargain.
I'm running out of space and it doesn't help that OH keeps encouraging me.
Still loving it though!
Mini - thank you for always looking and for your supportive comments. I'm watching your journey too xx

S: 17st6lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st6lb(31.15%)
I need to take you shopping with me lol.

You look totally amazing.
Well done for getting it off and keeping it off x

Thank you ladies for your kind comments.
Good luck to you all.