Celebrating!

Cathy

Silver Member
We all need a bit of positive news on here I think.
Well here's mine!
Yesterdays weigh in was 3lbs, this takes me to 12st 6lb (from17st 10lb) and my BMI to 29.9, which is overweight!!! :smiley1842:
I was Class III Obese (Morbidly obese) before.
I haven't been just "overweight" with a BMI in the 20s for probably nearly 20 years.
I went to a family party last night and the compliments started to get embarrassing!
My message to everyone is this:- Keep focussed, just go for it and don't slip into little cheats, it just makes the journey harder. "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" (and I've got 2 stone to go, so can hardly imagine how good I'll feel then.) :party0011:
Good luck everyone, we can DO IT!! xxxx

Last edited:
well done on your great achievment. You are right we all need some positive news and nit doesnt get much better than yours !!

Well done cathy thats great news, and your right everyone needs good news and yours is such an inspiration I hope it helps people stick to it xx thanks for sharing and that last 2 stone will be soon off xx

:wow::bliss:you must be feeling great having your bmi in the 20's now..well done hun,that is really good news..thats just the sort of news that helps spur me on & others,thankyou & well done again!!! Caz xx:D

Well done thats some amount of weight you have lost. Keep it going and stay positive

well done on the fantastic weight loss i had some good news aswel yesterday when i went for my weigh in they said id lost 7 1/2:D:D lb's this week i was well chuffed as its my 8th week aswel and previous weeks have always hovered around the 4 to 5 lb mark so i was plesently suprised at such a big loss after being on it for so long and even better news is that puts me now under 200lb:eek: i now weigh 14st 1lb:D and started at 17st 5lb

Wow Cathy I am so pleased for you, I started at a similar weight so know how hard you have had to work at it.
This type of achievement is what keeps me going, well done !.

Well done Cathy! That is great news you are doing so well:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Cathy, that is great news. How good is it to lose that horrible "obese" label!!!! I danced home when I managed it!!!!!!

Onwards and downwards babe.

x

Who Hoo Cathy!!! Your story is fantastic and what an inspiration you are for everyone. You deserve all the compliments and I bet you look amazing. I just hope I can do as well as you. :)

Back