Celebrity big brother 2014

Thank God Nadia has gone... About time... xx
Hallelujah.. Quite enjoyed tonight's episode, not watched for a few days so didn't annoy me as much!, x

What a few days!

I'm so shocked Perez STILL hasn't been kicked out after the comments he has made, especially the one towards Callum and the AIDS comment.
Thankfully it finishes on Friday so we won't have to listen to him tell us it's "the Perez show" for much longer!

Who are you all wanting to win?

I don't mind so long as it isn't him! Callum and Michelle deserve to, Katie P hasn't done anything except put fake tan on and pull faces, Katie H is better than I imagined but can be a bit annoying, Keith will probably win... xx

I don't mind so long as it isn't him! Callum and Michelle deserve to, Katie P hasn't done anything except put fake tan on and pull faces, Katie H is better than I imagined but can be a bit annoying, Keith will probably win... xx

Yeah I'd say Keith or Katie H, wouldn't like her to win but she has done more than Keith entertainment wise. Katie P has a good chance too though I reckon xx

I really don't want Keith to win, last night I decided I liked Calum and wouldn't mind if he won, but for me it has to be Michelle. I love her!! X

Lots of boos and during his interview quite a lot were shouting "Fake" Emma Willis tried to play it down, but it was obvious not many liked hm... It didn't matter though, because his ego won't let him notice that he really isn't a nice person... xx

Katie P has been leaving the house every day since she came in to get her hair done by a professional as she cant do it herself after having surgery... bit silly!

I agree, such a fix.

Anyone else see Perez's interview on Bit On The Side after he was evicted? He was saying that when he threatened to leave he was taken into a private room by a producer (he even said he'd name the person) and told not to as it's the "Perez show" and the ratings for this series were at it's best ever.
He also said they told him info from the outside.
Rylan looked terrified when he said it, and quickly changed the subject.

There have been a few accusations of this from other housemates over the years, wouldn't surprise me if it was true!

Back