Celebrity big brother 2014

Did anyone think it was a bit weird that we didn't see any footage of Alexander in the diary room yesterday? I'm thinking maybe he said something bad and BB didn't want to show it in case of complaints again to ofcom.

Did anyone think it was a bit weird that we didn't see any footage of Alexander in the diary room yesterday? I'm thinking maybe he said something bad and BB didn't want to show it in case of complaints again to ofcom.

I think exactly the same!! I think Alex was worried about what he was feeling I think he had massive rant!!

Saw that Alicia told Katie P that she was dating/living with Dwight Yorke ("Dad" to Harvey) when they were dating, awkward lol

Jeremy Kyle in with that lot?! That would be AMAZING telly!

Apparently this is tonight's twist...
Katie Price has to choose the "most entertaining" of the nominated housemates, and replace them with one "least entertaining" housemate.

Not really an amazing twist is it :(
I expected something a bit more exciting!!
But I'm guessing she'll choose Katie H seeing as they seem to be getting on now, dunno who she'll replace her with though.

Well I think Nadia needs to go... Oh by the way did anyone see Alicia's face when Katie P didn't save her... I'm getting a bit fed up with her pouting and going on about being up for nomination... xx

She isn't the full ticket that's for sure... Defo some sandwitches short of a picnic to let someone butcher her face like that... x

Can't believe she just whacked her boobs out like it was nothing in front of the cameras, and Katie Price talking about Alex Reid - TMI :eek:

Back