Celebrity big brother 2014

I like her more and more with each episode!

Just caught up with the last 2 nights episodes, Perez needs to go, he's so sensitive and cries when someone shouts and criticises him but isn't sensitive when he's directing things at others!

I don't think Michelle is quiet I think she is one of the best characters in there.. Get Chloe out all she does is flick her hair and pout!!

I only watch the catch up and they only show Perez,Nadia,Katie and Cami.So no one else really gets any air time.:) Chloe has a lovely b*m.;)
Yeah her bum is nice hahaha

Ah you shud watch a proper episode to see what Michelle is like .. Chelle and I have a little girl crush on her x

It's all kicking off.:bliss:

Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Cami Li explodes at Alicia Douvall in big row
Cami Li, Chloe Goodman, Alicia Douvall and Nadia Sawalha all lock horns in the bedroom.It begins with a conversation about Perez continues in the bedroom with Nadia trying to keep the peace saying, “people are just made in different ways” and “he’s just outrageously camp”
Chloe says, “I’m entitled to my opinion” and Nadia agrees, but goes on to defend Perez saying “I haven’t seen Perez actually be unpleasant to you all day”. Cami-Li thinks that Perez has used Patsy and Alica as “pawns”.
Later the topic moves on to Alicia with Nadia saying that it’s unkind that Cami-Li and Chloe say “The only reasons people want to know Alicia is for manipulative reasons”
A fiery argument ends up breaking out between Nadia, Alicia, Cami-Li and Chloe.
Nadia tells Cami-Li and Chloe that she is “backing up Alicia because you said she is worthless to know”
Alicia maintains, “I’m not thick, I realise everything, you are taking me for a fool”
When Alicia suggests that they are being manipulated by Katie, Cami-Li explodes and screams saying, “I feel sorry for you because you are thick and f**king dumb” adding, “I can go home to a family that loves me when obviously you don’t”
Alicia is outraged by this comment and storms out of the bedroom.
Meanwhile, in the Diary Room, an emotional Michelle talks to Big Brother about Perez’s actions.
She says, “What we just witnessed is an outrage” and that Perez “sets our community back fifty years”. She goes on to say, “He’s an embarrassment, I do not want people judging the gay community on this ass.”

Oh dear!! :eek:

Rumours now circulating that Katie Price will be going in tonight with her husband (the one who cheated on her with her best friend!)
Remember Katie Hopkins and her haven't had the best relationship, Katie Hopkins has called her a wh*ore, made fun out of her for calling her child Bunny (saying that it makes sense as baby's dad was going at it like a rabbit with all her friends!! :eek:)
Be interesting to see if Katie says anything to her in an environment like the house.

Perez is a complete merchant banker! How come he hasn't been reprimanded for his antics in the garden? He found Chloe offensive when she showed her bum, I found him stripping off in the garden and prentend humping just as offensive... Sorry girls I think Alicia is annoying... I don't think she should be bullied by Katie Hopkins and Cami, but I also think she is her own worst enemy...

I don't either except that I think she is percieved as the weakest, but, that's her own fault for going in there with a "victim" storyline... "Oh woe is me, I let someone talk me into butchering my face"... I sort of feel sorry for her, but want to slap her at the same time... xx

I don't like Alicia, she does come across stupid, but I think the way that cami acts is vile .. I just didn't want to see yet another housemate cling onto cami

Loving bb this year. So much drama going on. Cami is horrible although I don't dislike her. But God I hate Perez.

Back