Celebrity big brother 2014

I like Cami with her attitude and style though I think she was very sore in alecia. Not alecia biggest fan. But Cami took it too far xx

Not Katie price biggest fan (although my girlfriend thinks she's gorgeous lol) but it'll be interesting to see what happens now. I hated Katie Hopkins but am amazed that bb has changed my mind. I like her now lol xxx

I've warmed to Katie Hopkins, a little, Nadia needs a slap, Patsy is a wet lettuce, Cami reminds me of all the "in" girls at school in other words a bully and if she were in India she'd be sacred... Calum and Michelle have the most sense... Perez is a major twonk... Alexander, Kav and Cheggers must think they live in a mad house, but may as well not be there... We'll have to see what Ms Price does, not a big fan of hers, but it is an interesting mix...

Why can't Perez quit, He makes watching uncomfortable as I just want to punch him !!

He's unbelievable, when I saw he was going in I got quite excited because I thought he'd be a good laugh! He's a Dad too, he needs to grow up.
I'm shocked he hasn't had a warning of some kind tbh with the amount of housemates he's upset.
Surely he has to be the most annoying big brother housemate of all time?!

Thank goodness they're all voting Perez out, I'm sure he'll claim it was all an act to get voted out once he gets the boot!

Well from what has been said about eviction is cancelled so stuck with him a while yet x

Yup stuck with him for another week, unless there's something really good with the "twist" on Tuesday. Doubt it though.

He's trying to play victim so the public feel sorry for him but he's too dim to play the game properly lol

It's sad to see the side of Alexander that Perez has brought out!! I think I would have been thrown out of the house because I would have smacked Perez by now lol

He's doing it because he knows what will happen, they have to give out warnings, then more warnings then they get kicked out... he wants to win. He won't, but he wants too lol.
But saying that, Helen won last year and she was as equally annoying!!

I have to say I am actually a bit concerned about Perez 's safety.. I can really see it kicking off big style,

Me too, heard 3 threats already towards him tonight (real ones this time) Katie Hopkins should have had a warning.

Yeah I was thinking the same, I tell you what I wouldn't want to be in that house lol !

So sad that Alex left because of that idiot... You aren't going to get rid of Perez... Look a couple of years back at Spencer and Hiedi, they were in to the end... I say remove his support system, one by one, Nadia, Pasty and Alicia... leave him in there with Michelle Katie and Keith... xx

Katie Price may be forced to leave.Sorry but I don't understand why they put her in there as she was due to have surgery today.She was going to go in,in the Summer so why didn't they get someone else in.

The current favourite to win could be forced to leave due to medical reasons over problems with her boobs having recently had a breast reduction.
She shocked the other housemates after giving them a glimpse of what was going on down her top following complications during her seventh boob op last year.
With still three weeks left of the current series, bosses fear Katie may not be able to stay until the end.
“Kate’s boobs are a big worry,” a source said today. “They could end up the reason we see her walking too.
“We can’t possibly lose any more celebrities.”

Ah what a shame, I quite like her!

Back