Celebrity fancies...

I've just been reminded (as I walked past Old Trafford) of a 10 year long crush-David Beckham. He's like a Chanel suit, he'll always be in style :p

Ooooh... Brangelina for me (both of them!! lol)

Oh and just thought of Sean Bean too!!

Last edited:
James Martin. Yum. Sweet Baby James. Nuff said, that man is just gorgeous.

And my girl crush would be Katherine Jenkins, that woman is so beautiful, it's not fair!

Some great suggestions everyone! I used to have a thing for Gino back in his Ready Steady Cook days!

ooooh!!!! Johnny Depp, Richard Armitage, Sean Bean, so many more...

Secret girl crush has to be Katie Perry - think I'd like to be her rather than be with her though!!
XXX

Hugh Jackman, Dave Grohl - very jealous now :-(, James Martin and Jensen Button.

Allie i so agree I frigin adore kelly jones and omg im so jealous you met dave grohl Ellebear. My sister met johnny depp in a bar in america last year (drool) I also wouldnt throw simon neil or matt lanter (liam from 90210) outta bed:)

Mine have to be David Beckham, Danny Dyer, Chace Crawford (Nate from Gossip Girl) and Zac Efron

My girl crush is Angelina and my secrey crush is Gary Linekar!!!

oh god i forgot about danny dyer-pure perfection in a man:)

Ooo good thread...ummm Jason Stratham (yummy!) and Vin Diesel are certainly on my cloud 9!

As for girlies..ummm none that stick out there.

Secret fancy.....dare I say.....Fred Fairbrass (guitarist) from Right Said Fred...he is sooo cute!! Lol

The punisher..... take me take me if it happens!!! pretty please?! with sugar and cherries on the top

The punisher..... take me take me if it happens!!! pretty please?! with sugar and cherries on the top

It's a date! :p As a Liverpool fan I HATE going to Old Trafford but I got tickets for the AC Milan game last week just to see Becks, and I'm glad I did. He's still as gorgeous as he was when I first met him 11 years ago! :D

It's a date! :p As a Liverpool fan I HATE going to Old Trafford but I got tickets for the AC Milan game last week just to see Becks, and I'm glad I did. He's still as gorgeous as he was when I first met him 11 years ago! :D

How lucky are you?! I love him!! lol. Maybe I shouldn't tell you I'm a united fan then?!

Richie Sambora (he is the lead guitarist in Bon Jovi) I have loved him since I was 11 (I am now 39) and I used to kiss his picture goodnight each night & send him valentines cards......oh god how sad.....I also fancy Ed Norton but only when he was wearing the tight white t-shirt & black pants when he was released from prison in the film American History X...lovely

How lucky are you?! I love him!! lol. Maybe I shouldn't tell you I'm a united fan then?!

It's alright-no one's perfect :p My family are all United fans so I'm used to being surrounded by the enemy! lol

I've met quite a few United players, I live pretty close to their training grounds. I never got my hands on Ronnie though, would have loved to meet Ronaldo!

Eeew yuk not Ronnie!!! He's awful, too greasy and smarmy for my liking!! Wish I lived nearer, no decent men in this neck of the woods, well unless you count Howard Donald who lives out in the Forest - maybe Mark will be there one day! However I could have killed my dad when he said he had to repair a pot hole outside Howards house and didn't take me with him

Back