PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Well girls I've had a hectic few weeks so my bf suggested to get away for a night in the Lake District... Well after 6years together he only went and proposed to me!!!!

Check out my bling!!!

View attachment 94056

View attachment 94057

Ahhhhhhhh can't stop looking at it, in total amazement!!

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11
Congratulations that is gorgeous! And its so classy too but still bling :) I love it. Well done to you 2 :)

bf suggested to get away for a night in the Lake District... Well after 6years together he only went and proposed to me!!!!

So happy for you popsicles :character00250: Lovely ring, Congratulations to both of you. chips xx

PinkDaisy said:
So happy for my lovely pops :) x

I've also had a manic weekend as it was my 26th birthday yesterday :) which involved lots of naughty food and meals out for the past 3 days!!!

I need to stop celebrating with food but its just what my family do so I hopped on the scales to see a 3.5lb gain eeeek!!! It was an amazing 3 days with beautiful weather and family company so I can't say it wasn't worth it but back on track now.

My husband goes away on Thursday as he is working as a cycle mechanic on a huge bike ride called ride across Britain so I'm home alone for 10 days I'm gna miss him like mad! My sister is moving in while he's away and she's also dieting so this WILL be a good week x

How you all doing my lovelys!?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I firmly believe that when it's your birthday it's not only your right but your obligation to celebrate with food, lol. :) It's only dodgy ground if you start rewarding weight loss with food, as that's a serious mixed message! Glad you had a lovely time. :) xx

Huge congrats, and your ring is beautiful! Happy wedding planning! I loved planning mines, got engaged on a Tuesday and by the Friday everything was booked lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha same here!! Booked wedding church and know my venue lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Booked wedding church and know my venue

Careful what you disclose on here pops :rolleyes: You might get a Mob of MiniMinnies organising an Away Day to get their hands on your Vol-au-Vents :grouphugg: chips xx

hi not been on here for a while well done all the lossers and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Poppy ur ring is beautiful and i wish you and your future hubby all the happiness in the world xx

poppy poppy poppy
wow this is great news i go missing for 2 weeks and wow your going to be a married lady im so happy for you hun and the ring is beautiful just like you your hubby to be is one lucky man xxx

Going to go running on my lunch breaks at work. Get my ass in gear

from fat to skinny jeans
if i started running there would be a earthquake lololol but i have been doing my working xx

Back