PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

ohh pink lol lol

i remember i was going to our and i thought i looked brill in my tracksuit bottoms oh yeah i looked great in them id split the middle off them and did not know i was showing everyone my fat arse knickers good job they was clean and the worst thing was the hunkiest man who went there said excuse me love you split your pants oh i felt a right t*** but thats me
then when i was out on my hen night i was getting some looks i thought wow i must look great everyone is looking at me i walked along swing my big bum then my mate screamed she said you been walking around with your dress in your knicker at the back lol lol least i cleared the town for us and the poor peeps are still on meds who saw mt big butt banging down the street lolol but why did no one pat me on the shoulder and tell me oh well x x

Chezz I'm laughing so so much hahaha!!! Poor you xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

im in stitches!!!! i like to see im not the only person who would pee myself laughing in that situation, totally helpess to my struggling pal lol! Id hate if it had been me tho!

My wee cousin (who is a total gym bunny) was telling me today she was at the gym the other night and was doing her usual squats while holding a weight across her shoulders (like across the back of her head if you know what i mean) to give more weight for the squat. anyway, her wrist locked so she couldnt lift the weight to get it over her head to put it back down, so she had to walk over to a big buff guy, and ask him to help her!!! she was mortified, coz he then thought she was obviously a silly wee girl lifting above her limits trying to show off lol!

This is so funny lol bless you pink lol

My ex once got stuck in a cross trainer n had to be cut out by fire brigade using hydraulic cutting equipment.

:)

from fat to skinny jeans

lol no gym for me no more :D

This is so funny lol bless you pink lol

My ex once got stuck in a cross trainer n had to be cut out by fire brigade using hydraulic cutting equipment.

:)

from fat to skinny jeans

Now thats just embarrassing!!! sounds like he deserved it though

Pinks and Pops very very funny. Keep it up lol

xx

hello ladies how you all doin today? very quiet on here today xx

lol its ohhhh sooo quiet ... shhhh shhhh ( finger to lips kreeping around) lol

Currently lay in bed wearing a princess tiara because number 2 says I have too!!!

think we all need a tiara moment lol.

im lying un bed listening to john mayor. chill out tunes ahhh bliss.

Sarah xx

think we all need a tiara moment lol.

im lying un bed listening to john mayor. chill out tunes ahhh bliss.

Sarah xx

Ha ha I miss read that as John major!!!! Then thought well I guess a politician can be a good musician before I actually re read it !!!!! DOH I really need to change fair colour!!!!

once i wrote it i thought ive spelt it wrong it mayer!!! i thought i wonder if people will think ive got some twisted fantasy on relaxing political speeches lol.

think id better dye my hair back blonde also lol

Sarah xx

lol lol ohh this did make me chuckle

Well I was quite disappointed with my 1.4lb loss this week as I had been 100% and exercising everyday !!

Oh well I'm back on track after 2 days a little wobbly! X 4wks on thurs to my holiday to Alicante I want at least 7lbs off! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not a bad loss. Be proud. Good luck with your new mini target xxx

Well I was quite disappointed with my 1.4lb loss this week as I had been 100% and exercising everyday !!

Oh well I'm back on track after 2 days a little wobbly! X 4wks on thurs to my holiday to Alicante I want at least 7lbs off! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
do not get down love its still a loss thats gone in the fatbag bin forever good luck this week hun

It's not a bad loss. Be proud. Good luck with your new mini target xxx

babycake enjoy your camping holiday and cannot wait to here about all the fun you have had xxxxxxxxx

Back