PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

i thought the same thing chips .... poppy and wfsj where are you????

Helloooooo my skinny mini friends!!

Eeeee what a mad couple of weeks! My mother was over from Cyprus and we was away in Liverpool. Couple of bad days the last few days but back on track tomorrow hehe!

My bf is taking me away this weekend so no doubt I won't be 100% on plan lol.

How is everyone? I promise to be back on here daily now my mothers gone home. Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Helloooooo my skinny mini friends!!

Eeeee what a mad couple of weeks! My mother was over from Cyprus and we was away in Liverpool. Couple of bad days the last few days but back on track tomorrow hehe!

My bf is taking me away this weekend so no doubt I won't be 100% on plan lol.

How is everyone? I promise to be back on here daily now my mothers gone home. Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

She's alive ......poppies alive!!! Lol

Back from camping. Highlight was running up and down the sand dunes at Newport sands, boys lived it too. Oh not so much (ha ha)

Can't wait till we get to do it again!

Tent currently drying in the dinning room lol

Now to get back on track. No weigh in this week. Don't want to see a gain and think 'screw it'!!!

Ttfn xxxx

Hiya :) Just thought I would pop in and say hello.
I'm in the same sort of boat. I want to lose between 140 and 155.5lbs so we have around the same to lose.
I love the positive energy that you give off :)

Yo babes. Glad your back. Consider your bottom smacked.

Missed you lol

So far this week I'm doing ok. Not great but ok.

I got roasted at uni yesterday. Assignment not in on time.
Xc

Hi everyone, my mission today is going to read through all the old posts and catch up.

I start a new job Monday it's 9-5.30. (5days a week so my gym n exercise routine is not happening for time being so I need my support system n be strict exercising at home.

I'm back at 12st12 so not put anything on which is only good thing to come out of the last 3 weeks.

Hope everyone else is well xxxxxx

from fat to skinny jeans

Hi everyone, my mission today is going to read through all the old posts and catch up.

I start a new job Monday it's 9-5.30. (5days a week so my gym n exercise routine is not happening for time being so I need my support system n be strict exercising at home.

I'm back at 12st12 so not put anything on which is only good thing to come out of the last 3 weeks.

Hope everyone else is well xxxxxx

from fat to skinny jeans

Well done on the new job. Now all you need is the new man !!!

I'm only a message away. If you want I'll treadmill at the same time as you so can imagine looking really good and athletic next to the big fat wobbly bird!!!!

Xcx

Well done on the new job. Now all you need is the new man !!!

I'm only a message away. If you want I'll treadmill at the same time as you so can imagine looking really good and athletic next to the big fat wobbly bird!!!!

Xcx

I'm off men, met someone had worst 3 weeks of my life, so back to my sw, exercise and focused :) x

from fat to skinny jeans

I'm off men, met someone had worst 3 weeks of my life, so back to my sw, exercise and focused :) x

from fat to skinny jeans

Oh. Sorry to hear that. When your ready, I like a good chinwag!

Glad your back and focused, missed you xc

from fat to skinny jeans
Relationships gone bad suck so much. I have a ex of 10 years and a year on he can still get to me. Ergh. You are in my thoughts and I am glad it hasn't put you off your healthier lifestyle as its so easy to slip back. I know done it enough times x

Well girls I've had a hectic few weeks so my bf suggested to get away for a night in the Lake District... Well after 6years together he only went and proposed to me!!!!

Check out my bling!!!

image-4277401354.jpg

image-1726338789.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh can't stop looking at it, in total amazement!!

ah wow poppy thats amazing. gorgeous ring.

are you gonna have a long engagment or start to plsn the big day?

congratulations again sounds like uve got a good man there.

sarah xx

Well girls I've had a hectic few weeks so my bf suggested to get away for a night in the Lake District... Well after 6years together he only went and proposed to me!!!!

Check out my bling!!!

View attachment 94056

View attachment 94057

Ahhhhhhhh can't stop looking at it, in total amazement!!

Congrats :) :)

ah wow poppy thats amazing. gorgeous ring.

are you gonna have a long engagment or start to plsn the big day?

congratulations again sounds like uve got a good man there.

sarah xx

Thank you! Hehe!

Last night was ruined by a dog in our hotel barking from 3am! So there gonna knock money off our stay.

I'm gonna start planning my wedding :) hehe xxx

aww thats fab something to look firward to and for a goal also. regardless of your weight on your wedding day you'll still feel like a princess so just do what u can do.

not good about the dog but at least they taking money off for you.

have a lovely engaged day hehe xxx

Back