Celebrity Masterchef - who watches it?

Yay! Really looking forward to that!

I missed his comment - did he say something about it being the wrong decision or something? Flippin dog was barking at the time!!

Can't remember exactly what he said but it was something about being surprised at the result - said in a 'what planet are they on' sort of voice. And he did look rather shocked when they said it was him going out.

I love this show!!!

It usually makes me want to eat though so try & make sure I can either be naughty & eat my dinner while watching it or have a mountain of fruit while watching, lol

I think the right person won too, really liked them x

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed by the result! I won't give it away in case people haven't had a chance to watch it yet! xx

I totally agree. I think this person was the judges favorite from the start. If it was all based on the last cook off (which if it was based upon previous tests this person still shouldn't have won) I think at least 1 of the others had made a better meal.

Oh well, I guess they can't get it right the whole time :p

(don't kill me as if you don't agree with me...lol :D )

I have watched some of it but not the final. Lisa seemed geared to win from the start thanks to her impressive showing in the original pallette test.

Back