Celebrity Masterchef - who watches it?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
I LOVE it! Just about to settle down with my dinner and enjoy the programme. Looking forward to tonight, they have to cook for a load of private schoolboys.

I want Chrisitne to win - think shes briliant and really funny! xx

Me me me!
But not QUITE as much as I love Come Dine with Me!

Oh I love Come Dine With Me. Some of the people on there really do crack me up! :8855:

I'm sat watching Celeb Master Chef. Christine made me laugh when she said "come back for secs" :giggle:

I'm watching it too. Would love it if they changed the format to that of Australian Masterchef which is outstanding.

Christine to win

xxx

Oh I love Come Dine With Me. Some of the people on there really do crack me up! :8855:

I'm sat watching Celeb Master Chef. Christine made me laugh when she said "come back for secs" :giggle:

Trust you to lower the tone Bev! :p xx

I really enjoy this programme. I particularly like to see how professional kitchens work. Why anyone wants to run a restaurant is beyond me!!

I absolutely, fabsolutely love it. Thank goodness sis does as well so we sat and watched it last night. Brilliant !!!!! What a hard day they had.

Christine is Queen of the cooks for me too. She is just amazing. She is no spring chicken and puts the younger ones to shame with her energy and ability.

I didn't even understand the " come for seconds " thingy, still not quite sure, how thick can you get ??? Just took it as "come back for seconds".

hugs xxxxxx

Definetly Christine FTW. Love her humour and hard work.

And didn't they do well feeding those schoolboys! 800 portions! :eek:

xx

Back