Celebrity quotes...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoPoundsPerWeek, 9 November 2007 Social URL.

1. TwoPoundsPerWeek

TwoPoundsPerWeek Full Member

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
    - Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

"Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
    - Mariah Carey, Pop Singer

"I wish men had boobs because I like the feel of them. It's so funny - when I record I sing with a hand over each of them. Maybe it's a comfort thing."
    - Baby Spice of the Spice Girls

"I would say that anything that is indecent and violent in TV is a crime against humanity and they should shoot the head man responsible."
    - Ted Turner, Media Mogul

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
    - Alicia Silverstone, Actress

"Models are like baseball players. We make a lot of money quickly, but all of a sudden we're 30 years old, we don't have a college education, we're qualified for nothing, and we're used to a very nice lifestyle. The best thing is to marry a movie star."
    - Cindy Crawford, Supermodel

"Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something."
    - Dennis Rodman, NBA Basketball player, on Chicago Bull's team chemistry being overrated

"I say no to drugs, but they don't listen."
    - Marilyn Manson, Singer
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.