Splash's Countdown

It's good that your girls still want to do karate at their age....my boys dropped everything, karate, scouts, army cadets....suddenly all they could think of was hanging with their mates and of course girls! Not much has changed now they're 17 & 18!

Lost 3.5 lb this week and even though I realise it's my glycogen stores I'm really pleased. Stuck to low carb all weekend, not hungry and that familiar yucky taste is back! I think I suffered so badly getting into ketosis first time around due to caffeine withdrawal!

Roll on tomorrow and CD restart!!!!:party0049:

3.5llbs is great and soooo well done for low carbing before you journey back to CD!!!! Best of best of luck with the re-start!!! You will be in a fab Size 18 little number for Christmas...you go girl!!!

Doing 790 as I enjoy a little meal per day. Going great so far, did my first 12 hour day at work yesterday and it was fine. I was worried that I'd run out of energy and be very hungry but in fact I struggled to eat my chicken, lettuce and cucumber at lunch time. And I took in a tetra for supper but didn't feel hungry at all and so had it when I got home. Plus a lovely frozen bar!

Hey you are doing great!! Well done....and the job seems to be going well too....everything looking good for you...you deserve it!!

How's the weekend going so far Splash? It was my hardest time!! Hope all going well....hugs

Been working this weekend so been too busy to think about food! So relieved that I don't feel hungry at all and have enough energy to get through the days. Got a day off on Wednesday, bet I'll feel hungry then!
Wasn't too busy to weigh this morning though....5.5 lb off!!!! I'm so happy.

:talk017:

How is everyone else doing?

Oh Splash that wonderful!! Just keep picturing yourself in that fab outfit at Christmas time....See work is going well too.... well done you are doing great!!!

Thank you everyone!

I did struggle on Wednesday, which just shows how much my 'hunger' really is emotional. Unfortunately I did eat but am now back on track.

How's everyone else doing?:)

Oh thats great.....I discovered on LT that I eat due to work stress and cos I was unhappy with how I looked...vicious circle.....once you realise it you can fix it which is great....

Oh dear, I've put on 1.5 lb this week. Could not resist daughter's birthday cake and diet went downhill from there. Back on track today and already feeling much better.....I hate feeling tired and bloated but not enough it seems to stop me overindulging at times.
However, I can now get on a pair of size 20 trousers that have hung in my wardrobe for years! Last tried on a couple of weeks ago and were still too tight at the waist, so well pleased!

Back