Splash's Countdown

Using the clothes is such a good sign and a real motivation......good luck this week.....

Tough to stay sensible..to be honest but totally focussed on the baby...had my scan this am...all doing great...

How have you been the last few weeks Splash????

Hey Splash...long time no hear...hope Christmas went well and you are still doing good!!

Hi everyone, I've been really busy with my new job...can't believe I've been there almost 4 months!....and had given up totally with trying to keep to a diet. Just updated my ticker and I'm amazed to see that it's only four pounds up.
Was hoping to really go for it with CD again and had saved up this time so that money troubles wouldn't be an issue.....and today just paid out £600 after my car failed it's MOT!!! Ever feel life's against you :doh:.

At least I had the money to pay for it, trying to be positive. Anyway have started low carbing from today and next month I get paid twice so should be able to start cd again. Looking forward to catching up with you DQ, how are things? :character00238:

And Bea, can't believe you're already 21 weeks....where has time gone? How are you and do you know what you're having? Going to try and make time to catch up with everyones news from now on and get motivated to get to goal in 2008!!!

Hello baby!! :wavey: Sorry to hear about the car, but glad you had the money - doesn't it just suck when this stuff happens :hug99: I'm doing ok - back is still really bad, and trying to perk myself up from a bit of a slump but you know how it goes. Ready whenever you are :)

Great to see you back Splash here.....sounds like you are having a hetic time!!! Sorry to hear about the car but you are soooo right to be positive - least you can pay for it......see the job is going well you......

I am into the final few weeks almost 6months!! WOW!! Feeling a bit fat and frumpy at the moment but it will be worth it and am keeping posting....will be back on the diet by end of summer so I can fit into those jeans by Xmas!! LOL

Long time no hear Splash? How you doin??

How's life with your gorgeous baby Bea?

Well i've just completed my first week back on the Cambridge Diet. I'm doing the 810 plan so I can have a little meal each day and some milk in my tea. And I lost 8.5 lb and am having to hold onto my jeans when I stand up!

I'm waiting to start a new job and have ordered a size 20 uniform, already have the trousers and while I can get them on I wouldn't want to bend down in them just yet! So for once I'm glad that the NHS take ages to do all the police, health checks etc. Another 2 weeks and I should be ok. Last time I worked there I was in a size 24 and it was uncomfortable tight. So while I'm disappointed to have put some weight back on at least i'm not right back where I started. :D And if i'm being honest at home I was wearing a 26 and they were getting tight. That and the fact that I couldn't walk for more than a few minutes without my back going into some very painful spasms were the motivation for starting last time. I really don't want to go there again!:eek:

I've increased my target weight to 14st which will put me in the overweight/obese border and is a weight I haven't been in at least 15 years! It seems a long way off but better than the 11 - 11.5 st target I initially set.

This week has been a struggle. I felt weak, light headed and very irritable. Hopefully it should start to get easier now!

Good see you back on the forum. Well done on the first week of the diet..another week over and you will have close to a stone gone....its good to have some clothes to test you losses on.......we both have roughly the same target weight loss - I however am finding breast feeding such hungry work and am eating tonnes....not gaining but not loosing......plan to go back to SSing in about 4 months.....

Best of luck with the new job!

I know what you mean re breast feeding....pregnancy and BF the only times I could eat what I wanted without gaining!!! Tiring though. Make sure you put your feet up when you can!!

Where are you posting these days? I saw you on the new mum's section but didn't want to intrude! Did you ever start your own diary?

I know what you mean re breast feeding....pregnancy and BF the only times I could eat what I wanted without gaining!!! Tiring though. Make sure you put your feet up when you can!!

Where are you posting these days? I saw you on the new mum's section but didn't want to intrude! Did you ever start your own diary?

Didnt start a diary but thats an idea! You are more than welcome to post on the mums thread...you are one after all!!!

HaHa Bea, my 'baby' is 10....but thinks she's much older!!! I think it would be great if you started a diary when you start on LT. xx

Will do.....as soon as I am finished b/fing I will be back on LT. Would like not to have as much to loose but I know SSing works just hard work!

It sure is hard work! I alternate between loving the diet for the quick weight loss and hating because I want to eat so badly....all mind stuff!!

I'm in my 3rd week now, going well. I've decided not to focus on how much I lose each week....I easily get obsessed with working out how much I could lose by a certain date and feel it puts too much pressure on me. So I'm now a chilled out Splash.....wonder how long that will last?

Work trousers becoming more comfortable, still wouldn't want to bend over in them but won't be long now.:D

Back