celebrity slim thinspiration please

who has had signifficant weightloss with celebrity slim?

• loads of weight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

• a little

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • a lot but wasnt sustainable

• Total voters
:D happy to announce il be receiving my first weeks worth of celebrity slim soon!! would like to discuss it with other people taking the challenge... would be nice to have the support!!! you guys are the reason i sent off for it in the first place!! :cool:

Hi there! Welcome! Congrats on taking the first step!

Its hard to note any SIGNIFICANT weight loss yet as a lot of people have only been on it a couple of weeks as the diet is still fairly new but i started 1 week ago and i have to say i have tried EVERY diet going... and have stuck to it for a fair few weeks religiously and have only ever lost a pound or so, i exercise a lot also and with other diets never found success.

However i lost 9lbs the first week with this which i think is incredible for me! And im not starving.. i was the first couple of days but my cravings have started to diminish now, although its quite hard at the minute as i weighed myself this morning and had put 2lbs on in a day but then i went to the loo and had come on (TOTM) so im guessing that why so with that im craving all choccies and chips and anything really but im surviving.

Keep us updated because its really worth it knowing you have people to confide in on here.

Rach x

a couple on here mathswiz and yo yo dieter have been on a fair few weeks, im into my fourth week and starting again as i cocked up. mathswiz has lost over a stone and yo yo dieter is very near it.

i know sooz has lost at least 22lbs in around 4 weeks and charlotte the harlit has lost a fair bit too.

It depends on how you stick to it really and how dedicated you are.

Hi Girls,

I am in Week 9 of CS now and have lost a total of 16 lbs. I don't know if that counts as a significant loss, but I feel much better with it off! :)

My weight loss has been steady but not significant to be honest, but I am happy with that.

People lose weight at different levels. I think the most important thing is that the diet is right for you and that you are enjoying it. It is important that the diet fits in easily with your lifestyle. Then you will be able to stick to it for the long term and lose the weight you need to lose.

I find CS very easy to stick to. Having a few little blips in Week 9, but nothing major and not really missing carbs.

Hope you girls are all doing well this week!

I intend to keep on going until I get to my target weight of 10st! :)

Love Lisa

OMG, I just looked at my stats! I have lost 16 lbs and have 31 lbs to go so I am 1/3 of the way there!

Woohoo!

:happy096:

Back