Celebrity Slim

Hi all,

I have just started the celebrity slim, I was going to try lipotrim but I found too many conflicting 'do's and don'ts' also I was worried I would miss my food too much so when I heard about this I thought this sounds more appropriate for me and I will give it a try!!

I live in ireland but the nearest pharmacy that sells it is 45 min drive away and they cannot guarantee that it will always be in stock when I go there, sooooooo, I did some 'research' (google!!) and found an on-line pharmacy that sells it. Guess what??
IT IS IN THE UK!!!!
I got the starter pack, some soups and a recipe book and only £3.95 p&p!!!
I ordered it on tuesday and it arrived via parcelforce yesterday!!!
this is the link.....

-Link Removed-

I had the strawberry shake this morning for breakfast and it tasted quite nice.
Will try the chocolate for lunch!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

Julie

I think it is about £25 a week for a 7 day pack of shakes, the soups are cheaper, £ 12 I think.

The veg soups are nice, the chocolate shakes are nice.

The link was removed from my previous post, not sure why?
if you google celebrityslim products online you will get the medicare website.

I am on day 2 and feeling ok. Although I had a dream about hot buttery toast last night!!! lol!!!

Julie 2906

Hi everyone, I'm new here:D I've been on the celebrity slim diet for abouta week now and I've lost 7lb already. I'm already fitting into size 14 jeans and tops(I used to be size 16) Most of my size 16 clothes are becoming too big, especially any dress trousers I have. When you first start the diet, you get a starter pack which includes a variety of flavoured shakes to last for one week, a dvd, shaker a recipe book and quick start guide, all for £32.99. After that,depending on your taste you can choose whatever flavour of shakes you like, and it works out at £24.99 for every week you're on the diet. The flavours they have are; banana,chocolate(can be heated up like hot chocolate,one of my favourites), cafe latte(can also be taken hot.I'm presently on this flavour for this week, it's delicious),strawberry, caramel, vanilla. I'm not that pushed on the rest. They also have sachets of chicken soup and garden vegetable soup. I haven't tried those yet but I've been told that the garden vegetable is nice. They also have a nice meal-replacement bar, berry flavour and it tastes like ruffle bar! lol:D Oh, and you need to drink no less than 2 litres of water a day. I don't know if this diet is available in Scotland, England or Wales yet. I live in Northern Ireland and can get it from any Medi-care chemist over here. You can get it online from them as well.I hope this information helps. I'm not going to get weighed for another 2 weeks, that's the beauty of this diet, you don't have to get weighed if you don't want to. Kind regards,
Claire.:wavey:
When you say you can have the cafe latte hot,do you make it with boiled water? or heat in the micro?...its my first day sorry to be so dim:confused:

Hi,

I've been on the diet for almost 6 months now, and I love to have some of the shakes warmed up. What I do is put the shakes into the microwave with the lid slightly off for about a minute.

How is your weight loss going? are you still sticking to cs? I've lost 3 stone so far :)

Hi Shanny,

Yes i've lost all my weight through Celebrity Slim! I've tried lots of other diets before but i never stuck to any of them.....couldn't be bothered with all the calorie counting etc. CS is just so easy to do...but it does help that i like all the flavours :)

are you looking to lose weight then? I fully recommend this diet, it has done wonders for me and my self-esteem x

Hi allie no not to loose weight im at goal weight now:D:D, looking to maintain and keep my weight stable really, im at home waiting for my products to arrive, really hope it comes today. Hate waiting around.:mad:

could i PM you as i have questions is that ok ???
3 stones off is fantastic x:):)

yeah sure. I'm new to this whole forum thing though, do you need my email address or can you PM me on this.
I can answer a few of your questions, but if you have any technical ones, CS might be better to ask.

That's great that you have reached your goal weight, i'm nearly at mine of 9 stone! Fingers crossed ill be joining you on the maintenance stage soon too x

You have to make 20 or 50 posts to enable PM priviledges. Go on some of the word association threads to boost up your post count!

Thanks Taz,

I am very new to the whole forum thing and have been hunting for ages for the PM function!!
I'll try my best to post more.....its hard when you keep forgetting to check haha xx

Back