Step 1 Sole Source Cellulite be gone!

Fatfriend

Hello everyone. New to this forum so not sure how to put my start weight, goals, etc. in?

Anyway - I've lost a stone in two weeks and am chuffed. Still 3 to go but it's a quarter of the way. I know weight loss will slow from now, but still a whole lot quicker than other diets.

Besides the extra weight I'm carrying I've got terrible cellulite, literally from my knees to my hips, on my bum, my upper arms and even a bit on my tummy. Any successful people know if this goes or improves at all? It's disgusting and I'd love to know there's some hope when I've lost more weight.

Thanks x

Mine was never shocking (and actually seemed to get a touch worse in the first few weeks), but it's now pretty much non existent and I'm only halfway to goal weight. I do some walking but no other exercise. I use a very good gel cream that you can get in the big famous high street pharmacy (cryptic, but not sure I can name brands), that stuff is amazing. I'm sure yours will improve with the 'cleaner' diet and extra water.

Thanks for the reply Chartreuse. Mine sounds like it's a lot worse but taking comfort in the fact you had some and now don't. Here's hoping!

Your results are amazing. Well done! Hope I'll be as successful. Beginning of week 3 today.

Thanks! You can do it, I really wasn't sure I could do even a week on this diet, and here I am! Best of luck :)

Mine was never shocking (and actually seemed to get a touch worse in the first few weeks), but it's now pretty much non existent and I'm only halfway to goal weight. I do some walking but no other exercise. I use a very good gel cream that you can get in the big famous high street pharmacy (cryptic, but not sure I can name brands), that stuff is amazing. I'm sure yours will improve with the 'cleaner' diet and extra water.

Can you tell me what the gel cream is called? I'm sure u can name brands :) I have some at the tops of my legs that I would really like to try improve!!

Can you tell me what the gel cream is called? I'm sure u can name brands :) I have some at the tops of my legs that I would really like to try improve!!

Hi, it's Nivea Goodbye Cellulite. Working for me. Or I have coincidentally lost my cellulite in the last two weeks!

First stop tomorrow Boots :)

Day 15/beginning of week 3 - struggling! I am really hungry this evening and it feels like proper hunger not psychological!? Battling with myself!

I sometimes get hungry, I think it's hormonal with me. Not very often though, on SS. Good luck in your battles, hope you are the victor! It'll pass. Plenty of water. Peppermint tea. Early night. Those are my methods.

Thanks! That's what I did already :D

I've bought some of this too as it was only about £4 on amazon!

I've bought some of this too as it was only about £4 on amazon!

Does it work as I am forking out a fortune on clarins tonic shower gel body oil and body lotion at moment to firm up skin will this help or is it just for the orange peek type cellulite? I'm trying to deal with floppy thighs were nice dropped inches x

I shall let you know hun! It should be with me imminently.

On amazon it's £12 down to £5 so worth the punt xx

Ive been using it for two days now and it's gorgeous! Obviously don't know if it will work yet but definitely leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised :) think I will stock up while it's on offer.

My scales haven't shifted in 2 weeks and I've been 100% why would that b? I love my consultant but the only feedback I get is just stick with it!! Yes I know that I need to stick with it but having 3 shakes a day and loosing naff all is really getting me down plus my whole body is aching I have zero energy! Any advise? I hate the fact there's nothing u can do to boost a loss ether I feel stuck and down in the dumps :-(

Ive been using it for two days now and it's gorgeous! Obviously don't know if it will work yet but definitely leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised :) think I will stock up while it's on offer. My scales haven't shifted in 2 weeks and I've been 100% why would that b? I love my consultant but the only feedback I get is just stick with it!! Yes I know that I need to stick with it but having 3 shakes a day and loosing naff all is really getting me down plus my whole body is aching I have zero energy! Any advise? I hate the fact there's nothing u can do to boost a loss ether I feel stuck and down in the dumps :-(

Have you upped your water in the heat as the hot weather can floor u I have found and are u near goal.
Lizz who commented above has been similar situation weirdly enough losing inches but not weight and is weak and no energy. Are u exercising? X

No I haven't done any exercise since I started this diet (I know it's not recommended) I drink around 3 1/2 - 4 litres of water a day do u think I should try more? I even contemplated eating to try shake up my metabolism but that frightened be too much so didn't bother! Haha have u ever heard of someone's weight loss just stopping on this diet?

By the way I'm 11.11 and 5.4 my goal is 10 so still plenty of weight left to shift x

I would say an extra bit of water can't so any harm on hotter days but maybe you need to go up to step 2 for a week see if it boosts your metabolism. Depends how long u been on step 1 to if this could be the issue. Can't believe CDC hasng been any help tho that's bad she should have suggestions to help u. Xx

I know I thought the same. I feel bad for being mean about her because she is lovely but I get no feedback that I feel helps me just "keep at it it will come off" yeh great thanks for that! Ha this is my 7th week I have lost 22lb so I'm pleased with my weight loss but like I said before it is heartbreaking not loosing anything when u know u r sticking to plan and it's my birthday next week I wanted a planned day of to celebrate but I feel I can't do that now as I haven't lost anything to compensate for it so that's peeing me off too! Sorry for the moan! Haha thank you for your advise as well I appreciate it xx

Back