Step 1 Sole Source Cellulite be gone!

I know I thought the same. I feel bad for being mean about her because she is lovely but I get no feedback that I feel helps me just "keep at it it will come off" yeh great thanks for that! Ha this is my 7th week I have lost 22lb so I'm pleased with my weight loss but like I said before it is heartbreaking not loosing anything when u know u r sticking to plan and it's my birthday next week I wanted a planned day of to celebrate but I feel I can't do that now as I haven't lost anything to compensate for it so that's peeing me off too! Sorry for the moan! Haha thank you for your advise as well I appreciate it xx

No I understand if u are doing step one drinking enough and no exercise you would expect some loss in 2 weeks. I would see how you feel on run up to your birthday and make the decision the day before as u were planning to be off anyway it's not like you will have slipped off course. I hope it turns round for u as must be very demotivating. Xx

The day off could be the boost your metabolism needs! Don't rule it out but think about it and see how you feel on the day. I find it better to plan an off day than to have one unexpectedly and have to psychologically deal with cheating after the fact.

The day off could be the boost your metabolism needs! Don't rule it out but think about it and see how you feel on the day. I find it better to plan an off day than to have one unexpectedly and have to psychologically deal with cheating after the fact.[/QUOTE

Yes that's what I was meaning just Tiggs described it better lol.
Good luck my weigh is Friday too so will send positive thoughts your way x

Back