Cellulite

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Right guys...currently my legs look like a massive orange, full of dimples!!!!! Does it go away when you loose weight? or am i stuck with minging legs?

Water, Water, Water. Get rid of those nasty toxins. I think it may be genetic too. Mine is nearly gone now, but if you push the skin its there underneath ready to rear its ugly head again.

Ooooh Nic mine has decreased loooooads!! xx

Weird as this sounds, I've never had it!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Neither has my Mum!:eek::eek::eek:

We heal quickly and don't get many stretch marks either!

T'is very weird!:confused:

neither have i,,

Def Genetic too i think...we are all full of it lol well i was !! xx

You lucky lucky girl. You are in the minority and I wish I was there with you.

LUCKY BUGGER!!!!!! I have tons of baby strecth marks toooo shame you can't buy new skin to cover it up lol:D

neither have i,,
Another lucky girlie!!! I hate you all;) Not really. I've had to fight it all my life, but with exercise, water and massage it does go away, but as soon as I put weight on it rears its ugly head again. Theres my answer...don't gain again!!!

And my stretch marks have faded loads too Nic since losing weight!! xx

LUCKY BUGGER!!!!!! I have tons of baby strecth marks toooo shame you can't buy new skin to cover it up lol:D

Yeah, But I reckon I will need a tummy tuck when this is all over.....Had two c-sections, first baby was big and long and it's left it mark on me, my belly is awful!:rolleyes:

You can't win em all!:D

I never got stretch marks and know I'm lucky with that one. My young niece is 11 and has them just growing...she's really slim as well. It must all be in the genes...my mum doesn't have stretch marks.

You lucky lucky girl. You are in the minority and I wish I was there with you.

Shaz, You look fab....and with your clothes on nobody can tell you have cellulite.....naked or dressed it's obvious I'm a bloater!:D

Yeah, But I reckon I will need a tummy tuck when this is all over.....Had two c-sections, first baby was big and long and it's left it mark on me, my belly is awful!:rolleyes:

You can't win em all!:D

Yeh but I bet you don't pee when you sneeze!!! Natural births...my ass!!!

Hahahahaha lol Shaz! x

Yeh but I bet you don't pee when you sneeze!!! Natural births...my ass!!!

No, I don't thankfully! But my ladybits are prone to making weird noises on 'certain occasions!':D

Back