Century and a half to lose ... SW Extra Easy

Well done surzy :)

Surzy reading this is such an inspiration! You look great. Congratulations and keep going. I can't wait till Christmas, when I hope I'll look like you do now. By then you'll be a skinny-minnie!

Morning Surzy :)

Congrats Surzy, you are doing great.

I am on week 21 and got 63lb off so far with a similar start and finish point to you.

Good luck

Hey Surzy, so nice to see you posting again love

Morning Surzy, nice one love :)

Wow, just watching Obese, A year to save my life from monday.
I can totally relate to Claire's story and the self destruct mode she described.
The point when you realise that you are killing yourself, with every mouthful, but something inside you is telling you that it doesn't matter... because you don't matter.... i understand that too well.

Hmmm, I didn't see that, but I can identify with it Surzy.

Morning, how are you?

I'm good thanks Jim.
Struggling with my back at the moment - so off to see the physio again at 1 o'clock.

making plans for my Frugal February - trying to save a bit of money over the next few months on my food shop and fuel bills etc.

Only buying what I need - using markets for all my fruit and veg, only taking the car out when i really need to and trying to drive in a more economical fashion.

It's my 30th in June so i want to have the party t end all parties - but need the money to pay for my grand plans hahaha

How are you? x

Morning Surzy, sorry to hear about your back love, hope the physio can sort it for you.

I'm fine, back to posted weight after the Christmas horror show :) 30 eh, that's so long ago for me. LOL.

Still, you couldn't drag me out of retirement with a tractor and thats for sure

This week's menu ...

Sunday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix and 2 apples
Lunch - Butternuut squash soup
Tea - Roast Chicken with roast carrots, beetroot, swede and new potatos, with green beans, broccoli and gravy :)

Monday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix and 1 apple and 1 orange
Lunch - Butternut squash soup, muller light Yog
Tea - Chicken and veg risotto with sauted cabbage and onion

Tuesday
Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on WW wholemeal toast, 1 apple and one orrange
Lunch - Butternut squash soup, muller light yog
Tea - Chicken and sweetcorn noodle soup

Wednesday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix 1 apple and 1 orange
Lunch - Butternut squash soup, muller light yog
Tea - 3 bean and beef chili (slow cooked) with rice

Thursday
Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on ww toast with raspberries and blob of ff yog
Lunch - Leftover Chili and Rice, muller light yog, cherry toms
Tea - Pasta with tomato, pepper and bacon sauce

Friday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix with 1 apple and 1 orange
Lunch - leftover pasta with tomato, pepper and bacon sauce, muller light, carrot sticks
Tea - SW chips with pork loin chops, veg and gravy

Saturday
Breakfast - Bacon roll with lettuce and tomato
Lunch - Split pea and gammon joint soup (homemade pea and ham lol) Chopped fruit salad
Tea - Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice balls

Morning, good to see you planning ahead, that's exactly what I did on induction Surzy

Back