century club badge??

valentine

miss yo yo
Hi all i have just added the century club badge as i have lost a combined weight of 109lbs..I'm honping this is within the rules as i wasnt a member when i lost the first part of my weight?

Last edited:
Of course its within rules! You lost 100lbs you can stick a century club badge on! Well done, fantastic weight loss! :D

ps, it dont matter when you joined or how you lost the weight, you have lost it and that is a great achievement to be very proud of :)

Yup, I just added one on mine too - had same queries as you as to not being a member when I lost some of it... but figured nobody would give me a slap if I was wrong! I am relieved now! LOL! and well done!!! :) x

Cheers ladies...i think it is yet another tool to help keep me focused when i see it on my profile...I will wear that badge with pride xxx

Congratulations and well done on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

Yay for your century club badge, cant wait til I get to add mine!
Well done on your weight loss, amazing :D

Well done on your loss! Will be joining you guys soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done my love :)) Amazing. I have just started so it seems like such a long road....i will get there. The day i do will be etched on my mind.
X

Well done! What an achievement, now wear that badge with pride :D I am hoping to get my century badge eventually :)

Back