Century Club - Weekly Weigh In

Erm erm, all badge making activities will be started next week cos it's half term and I can make my girls do them!!!! :p

You guys are really cracking along - keep it up! :clap:

Happe, you've just had a breather from it.no probs. no race.just as long as you get back into it!!!!

when 's the next W/I?

Ps things with perry sound so much better..isn't that a victory all by itself?

PPs we're on 1/2 term this week,is it the same down South too?

Week 20.

W/I a day late due to day from hell y'day.
Chuffered to bits as -4lb today.
not far off training weight..yippee. new me, new hobby/job. Can't be bad. CD oh CD you've been so good to me!

yuk I've reread that last sentance & even my ketotic old brain wanted to puke. if you can rwad it as I meant t not the saccharine covered way it came out please.

Mindey --you haven't checked in this week.
I want to meet a centurion ,even if it is an unnofficial/readjusted on home scales one:p

Hi is this thread for people with 100lbs plus to lose? That would be me then! (Well I am now at 99 having lost a wee bit already.) I am 5'11 and am aiming for a BMI of 25 which would be 12st 6 - but I'll rethink once I get closer! (I remember- vaguely - being that weight in my early 20's and at the time I thought I was fat! Of course I wasn't really,but I was chunky compared to my skinnyminny size 8 pals). ANyway hello everyone - and well done on the fab losses so far! It is inspirational to see that it CAN be done - one baby step at a time....

welcome Mrs Pink,we won't begrudge you the missing pound!

Looks like you're well plugged in at present.
Will I see you here in another week for another good loss?
Of course you know that being so tall you moght be lucky & have bigger weekly losses than little short-ferrets like me.

I'm not jealous I just get depressed when H puts up a new mirror & all I can see is the top of my head!

Thanks Jane - and yes - I'LL BE BACK ...!

Attachments

• terminator.jpg
    terminator.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 24
see you at next W/I then

6lbs off this week - thats 1st 10lbs in 3 weeks on Cambridge! If only I could keep this rate up! I'm on a roll ..... will update ticker later.:):):)

Well - 7lbs in the last fortnight so the Ton has been breached and I am at last a Centurion.

As they say in cricket- now to bat on and secure the 150.

wahay

6lbs off this week - thats 1st 10lbs in 3 weeks on Cambridge! If only I could keep this rate up! I'm on a roll ..... will update ticker later.:):):)

That's fabulous Mrs Pink - well done :clap: :bliss:

Well - 7lbs in the last fortnight so the Ton has been breached and I am at last a Centurion.

wahay

I'm still working on the certificate :eek: You'll just have to put up with :wow:

Well done. Update the ticker NOW! (unless you've already done it) see you next week for more ticker shifting.

wahay

I'm so pleased for you & proud of you.
Are the children going to mark the occasion with you?
how will you celebrate? Play your favourite golf course..what about the new Pirates of the Caribbean film?

Any way Well Done again

Week 21

loss =2lbs. total loss to date = 76lbs Bmi now under 29= so close to training weight. So I'm confident that I'll be ok in time even though I've no idea how often the courses come round.

TBH the W/I was nearly a -3lb. but if in doubt I always round it down.
Also I was all weak & wobbly y'day & not feeling quite right today.think fluid balance disturbed & probably hypotensive Y'day, & probably caused by xs digging in VP. (=Veg
plot)
see you next week chaps.

Well done Jane! What is it you train for? I know how you feel re: the garden - I have been labouring away digging a new bed in my garden - about 50m long!- and some days I am so knackered I can hardly move!
Mrs P

A 50m Bed..boy that really is some digging! what are you planning on filling it with?what's your soil like? What's the rest of the garden like ..& how big?

my veg plot is in 1x1m sq beds,so each one is quite manageable even though the soil is heavy clay.

Sorry to confuse you.the 'training weight'is that I want to be a CDC & you can't do it untill your BMI is 28 or below. I'm just afew lbs over now, which is great.

well I sy that calmly as if getingti bmi 28 was just a case of trimming a stone. 6/1 2 ago if anyone had asked me whwere I thought i'd be in June, Applying to train as a CDC would not haveeven been on the agenda.

Jane,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - its a privilege to be your diet twin - you just keep on shrinking (I won't this week - 2 days of birthday fun have put paid to that !!)

You'll be a great CDC but I am surprised at the BMI 28 qualifying target because I have seen some CDC who have BMIs well over mine and I'm a fat git.

Do they re-check you before renewing each year? or is it just a one off qualifying thing.

Could never understand how someone who is patently obese can be a CDC - oh well never mind

Mindless,how kind.
I think the bmi28 is merely an entry criteria. they don't take your licence away for podging up again!

Re Fat git...can we downgrade that to fattish-Git.
And when Bmi hits 30 you'll only be able to call yorself an over-weight git,which somehow doesn't have the same Cache(e acute).

See you back here tomorrow for the W/I ? or have you changed your day,oops can't remember?

Mindless,how kind.
I think the bmi28 is merely an entry criteria. they don't take your licence away for podging up again!

Re Fat git...can we downgrade that to fattish-Git.
And when Bmi hits 30 you'll only be able to call yorself an over-weight git,which somehow doesn't have the same Cache(e acute).

See you back here tomorrow for the W/I ? or have you changed your day,oops can't remember?

as my mate arnie says - I'll be back (tomorrow night that is as weigh in at 7ish)

A 50m Bed..boy that really is some digging! what are you planning on filling it with?what's your soil like? What's the rest of the garden like ..& how big?

my veg plot is in 1x1m sq beds,so each one is quite manageable even though the soil is heavy clay.

Sorry to confuse you.the 'training weight'is that I want to be a CDC & you can't do it untill your BMI is 28 or below. I'm just afew lbs over now, which is great.

well I sy that calmly as if getingti bmi 28 was just a case of trimming a stone. 6/1 2 ago if anyone had asked me whwere I thought i'd be in June, Applying to train as a CDC would not haveeven been on the agenda.

hi jane sorry for the delay in replying - have been busy in the garden! also for the lowercase typing - am holding laptop in left hand so can't use both hands..... was at the scottish garden show last week and spent a fortune - have put in 8 clematis, a climbing hydrangea, honeysuckle, jasmine, ornamental kiwi - and lots of bedding and other flowery type things. Its heavy clay but I have dug in tons of sharp sand, compost, topsoil and horse manure! Got the latter on ebay - a stables nearby with 8 years worth of the stuff - said to the woman "that's the biggest pile of sh*te i've ever seen! :D... " she wouldnt take any money for it .. so my friend and I spent last saturday night shovelling bagloads of it and she was lamenting the fact that that is what we have come to - when we used to always be up town drinking dancing and chasing men ! ... c'est la vie! My garden is maybe 1/4 acre?no idea really ... but quite big i suppose... takes more than 2 hours to cut the bloody grass anyway .... with a petrol driven mower. have big bits of wall and long fences and am doing quite well covering them in climbers. Have 2 patios with lots of pots etc. my hubbie is on at me about getting a greenhouse but i suspect he is up to no good .... and we can't have that, me being in the legal fraternity and all! :eek::eek:well done on the cdc goal .... i dont think i'd be any good at it.:)

6lb off this week - thats 2st 7lbs in 5 weeks yay!

Back