Century Club - Weekly Weigh In

Hi all - 6lbs this week! Will update ticker tomorrow (find it such an effort...!)

super result. Keep it up.
Jane do you have a diary thread?
Yes i do it's called 'Motor Mouth' then the rest of the title changes a bit with my mood. It's in the members only bit. Can't remember how many posts or how long you have to have been a member to get in there. If you can't get it yet it shouldn't be long .There must be whole parts of this site I havent found yet!There are. I 've only scratched the surface I think. har tende to happen is that i spend all my allocated timekeeping up with my fave threads then there's no time left for browsing the site. no

Was in Edinburgh today and saw a few people I hadnt seen since losing over 3st ... not one of them noticed! Although one did say "You're looking well" which I usually translate as "For fecks sake you've put on even more weight you fat cow" but on this occasion I'll put it down to the M&S fake tan which is making me look like I've just stepped off the plane from somewhere HOT!
Don't worry they will have noticed just not sure about how/what to say. Have you done it on purpose? have you been ill? Have you lost a lot of weight & are now half way through putting it back on again?
Be patient with them, you're doing the mind thing all the time as you lose they don't get any warning, just the different you seen as a surprise.
Another couple of stone & there'll be jaw dropping moments when you meet people you haven't seen for a while, & more importantly really nice warm supportive things from friends.
I've had a few hugs recently from friends who had been shy to mention it at first, but now want to tell me how much fitter/happier/younger etc I look now.(& I'm still well into the overweight bracket!)

Have you reconsidered starting a diary of your own?
You are good with words. I think you & other would enjoy it..honest!

Hi Jane! I found your diary - v entertaining! Have started my own but still in two minds about it...
Spk to you after WI tomorrow (a day early this week and I am not holding out great hopes ....)

Hi Jane! I found your diary - v entertaining! Have started my own but still in two minds about it...
Spk to you after WI tomorrow (a day early this week and I am not holding out great hopes ....)
Oh good. I'm off there for a peek.
good luck for the W/I later today ...I'll be waiting....

Week24

Week 24 loss =3lbs. V pleased with this.

this takes me under 11st (just) for the 1st time in ages. Pre-breeding weight not far off, as I had put on a bit in the broody run-up to pregnancies.

Off to update the old ticker, then ought to be ready to bounce up at the day but feeling strangely inert.
Not sure what's going on. I know that the state of the planet & climate is really getting me down. No3 still running a temperature so off school & we didn't sleep particularly well again.

790plan begining, sort of, this week. will need to do some menu planning.

oh my goodness, under 11 st wow and wow again, you are a sneaky one there Jane you seem to have lost 84 lbs without me even realising HAHA
WELL DONE YOU STAR XXXXXXXXX

Thankyou Nat.
That's real praise coming from you

Week 25 loss =0lbs. not pleased with this.

Yah boo sucks!

Week 26 & week 27.

somehow forgot to post last week. Brain failing now as well as everything else.

week 26= -3lbs =:D
week 27=+2lbs=:mad:. really don't think I deserved this & am hoping it's an artifact rather than true weight gain. well on a max of 1000cals a day how can it be real weight?

Ah well my numbers had to go wrong at some stage.
Being extra vigilany about carbs & cals for the rest of the week.

Awwww jane, sorry youve had such a disapointing wi, you must be gutted :(

I hope it balances itself out next week for you

*HUGS*

Thankyou Starlight. I'm not catastrophising about it. Luckily it's happened at a time when I can't take a step without being aware of how far I've come. Also I know that I'd been nibbly, no more. Also the nibbles were hardly poor choices.eg One morning, after making the kids lunch boxes I had the 1/2 an apple that they'd left. Fruit for B'fast is actually part of the Cambridge 1000plan options.
Trying to stop the 'my metabolism is different from other peoples' thoughts. Getting firmly back onto 790 plan.plus need to bend the ear of my long-suffering CDC.

Life is full of disappointments.This is a pretty small one in reality it's just rather heavily loaded emotionally.

We're still plugging away aren't we!

Keep plugging Jane- I can understand your disappointment but you have done an amazing job and you WILL get to your goal :hug99:

Week 28

Keep plugging Jane- I can understand your disappointment but you have done an amazing job and you WILL get to your goal :hug99:
Thankyou D-Q.
Plug Plug Plug Plug.
ther'es no other way to do it.

Week 28 = -3lb. Well that's better.Undoes last weeks gain which must have been water, & gives me a grand loss of 1lb in 2 weeks.

Cdc said my metabolism should begin to speed up again soon, but to give it a couple more weeks. I do hope so, as I've still a way to go, especially as I'm still going by my old scales which underweigh!

Hellooooo again, all. DQ I love your photo - you are one SEXY LADY!!! Glad to see you are doing fine, Jane - well done for hanging on through the blip and not resorting to old, evil habits of the sort that led to us all gaining this weight in the first place! I had my 1st WI tonight since I came back into the fold - lost 10lbs - so thats the 8 I put on during a 3 week carb-fest, plus an extra 2! Much smugness .....:D

Hellooooo again, all. DQ I love your photo - you are one SEXY LADY!!!
Yep. agree completely. also extra glad that she's dumped the rather iffy pic of 'Kate & Peter'. Pretty certain it was just done to test our stomachs but the D-Q portrait is just lovely.

Glad to see you are doing fine, Jane - well done for hanging on through the blip and not resorting to old, evil habits of the sort that led to us all gaining this weight in the first place!
Thanks Mrs P. I still find I'm impatient. My rational brin says you look & feel roughly normal, so slowly does it,ease into the world of normal food. Over step one day you can haul it back blah blah.
The other 1/2 of me wants to get to goal asap & doesn't trust me with chewable food either.

life can be a bummer.
I had my 1st WI tonight since I came back into the fold - lost 10lbs - so thats the 8 I put on during a 3 week carb-fest, plus an extra 2! Much smugness .....:D
smugness,yes, but smugness that you must have earned.
Sounds like the carb-fest wasn't as severe as you thought.
Keep it up now!

Hiya - 5lbs off tonight but I feel a bit cr*p all the same - today I have been brooding on the distance I have yet to go and I don't know if I have the strength to keep this up for as long as it will take.... havent updated ticker yet but I think I have now lost 3st 10 and have 5st 3 to go to target - and I feel like nearly 9 stones is unachievable !!- that would make me like one of those people you see in MAGAZINES and I ain't one of those ...... mmmm miserable cow that I am, I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow ...... fed up that I let myself get into this state in the first place ....

Hiya - 5lbs off tonight but I feel a bit cr*p all the same
Well done . you're now well below where you were when you took a little carb-outing.

- today I have been brooding on the distance I have yet to go and I don't know if I have the strength to keep this up for as long as it will take.... havent updated ticker yet but I think I have now lost 3st 10 and have 5st 3 to go to target - and I feel like nearly 9 stones is unachievable !!
then don't think about 9stone.
Think about doing ,say another 3st. or even 2st.It'd still make a massive difference to you.
that would be achievable as you've already done more than that.
you could do it in time for Halloween or fireworks night. ( though I know Guy fawkes isn't done so much north of the border.)
Then feeling like a new woman & you'd be able to reassess the plans.

Go on...I Know you can do it!

- that would make me like one of those people you see in MAGAZINES and I ain't one of those ...... mmmm miserable cow that I am, I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow ...... fed up that I let myself get into this state in the first place ....
forget about people in mags.
think about yourself & what you've achieved already & how much further you think you can go at the present time.

Thanks Jane - Think I'll aim for 2 and a half ... that will take me down to the weight I was when I was 30 - then re-assess! And you're right - Guy Fawkes isn't such a big deal up here - bit of a "damp squib" (Boom, Boom!):D

2 1/2 sounds like a good target.
Shouldn't take too long either.

Back