cereal bars B choice?

kellie_e

hi can someone help me please iv been using alpen lights as my B choice but this was proving 2 b quite expensive so i looked on the slimming world website and they mentioned a asda type so when shopping i bought some and im now not sure if they the right 1s and dernt eat any lol, they are called asda vitality apple and raspberry they say less than 3% fat on the front and are 67 cals per bar the sat fat in each bar is 0.2 are these the right ones?:confused:

Theres quite a few other cereal bars that can be used as a B choice but as far as i know alpen lights are the only ones u can have 2 of as a B choice. the others you only get one booo :( so even if they are cheaper you might still be hungry!

i do it from home so prob not best for the most up to date info but i am sure someone will be along soon that can help more!

also i wouldn't be too afraid of eating them even if they are not a B choice as most cereal bars i find tend to only be around 4 or 5syns so not bad at all as a snack!

X

No sorry! The Asda ones mentioned are not actually cereal bars they are more like strips of fruity jelly a little bit larger than a stick of chewing gum. I picked up a couple of boxes months ago in the sale section but haven't seen them since, so I suspect they don't make them any more. They weren't worth a HEb anyway and I ended up chucking them in the bin.

As far as I can see, these aren't the ones that you can have as a B choice :( The only ones listed are the Asda Real Apple/Real Strawberry Fruit Bars, but I think someone said they don't even do them anymore.

No sorry! The Asda ones mentioned are not actually cereal bars they are more like strips of fruity jelly a little bit larger than a stick of chewing gum. I picked up a couple of boxes months ago in the sale section but haven't seen them since, so I suspect they don't make them any more. They weren't worth a HEb anyway and I ended up chucking them in the bin.

Mmmm like fruit winders? I love them ,how the heck did they get HEB status,they are even listed as cereal bars lol.

ok thanks everyone i think ill give theses 1s 2 the little un, its hard 4 me 2 pick a b choice as bread makes me feel bloated even the WW bread and i know the alpen bars hav been on offer but with bein able 2 have 2 a day thats 14 a week meaning almost 3 boxes and im not on a very good income at the min so was lookin 4 some cheaper 1s i could get

Alpen lights are also available at B&M Bargains, think they're about £1.20 per box. I only buy them on offer - they are very expensive for what you get - & have bread as my HEX B otherwise. X

[FONT=&quot]Have you tried Harvest Morn less than 70 cal muesli bars from Aldi. They have absolutely the same nutritional information as Alpen light. There are three varieties and for me they are good replacement. The price is £1.25 for box of 6 bars[/FONT]

Back