• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cereal bars that are HO

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Just to update - ryvita don't make those bars any more, but you can have one Weetabix Oaty bar and there are also a few cereal bars from Sainsbury that you have. If you shop there and want the details let me know.

oh yes please , i always shop in sainsburys, i intend to buy new food books as soon as mum comes with my new mag i assume you can still buy them from the mag.... if not i can always pop to a meeting and get them, meetings arnt really my thing. thanks again for info x

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Here you go - one of these for a HEB

BGTY apple and blackcurrent
BGTY apricot and peach
BGTY pink grapefruit multigrain
BGTY maple multigrain
BGTY honey, nut, fruit and seed

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi Tee247, I've just been on the SW website and they list all the latest cereal bars:- Kelloggs All-Bran honey & oat bar, Sains BYTY Apple/Blackcurrent multigrain probiotic bar, apricot/peach multigrain probiotic bar, maple multigrain probiotic bar, pink grapefruit multigrain probiotic bar, Sains honey nut fruit and seed cereal bar, Something Xtra cranberry & choc cereal bar, Tesco Healthy Living apricot/oat cereal bar, Weetabix oatybar, Asda real strawberry/real apple fruit bar. And of course the old faves Alpen Light bars and SW Hifi bars. Also check out the FoodNews pages in the SW mags- they always flag things up that you'd never know about if you didn't read the mag!! Like the new Dorset Cereals porridge sachets (various flavours)- I haven't seen these in the shops in Swansea yet!X