cereal bars that are HO

tee247

hello, i have just dug out my info from last year to have yet another go starting from tomorrow, but i dont seem to have the list i had before that told me what cereal bars were hob's does anyone have a few that they know about so i can stock up thanking in advance :wave_cry:

Tracey

Just to update - ryvita don't make those bars any more, but you can have one Weetabix Oaty bar and there are also a few cereal bars from Sainsbury that you have. If you shop there and want the details let me know.

1 HiFi bar ( mmm...Mint Crunch, Multigrain dipped in devine dark chocolate...Lush!

2 Alpen lights - Chocolate & Orange or Summer Fruits......Lush!

oh yes please , i always shop in sainsburys, i intend to buy new food books as soon as mum comes with my new mag i assume you can still buy them from the mag.... if not i can always pop to a meeting and get them, meetings arnt really my thing. thanks again for info x

2 Alpen lights - Chocolate & Orange or Summer Fruits......Lush!

That was my breakfast! Actually - that is my breakfast every day (apart from tomorrow as I have just run out :()

Here you go - one of these for a HEB

BGTY apple and blackcurrent
BGTY apricot and peach
BGTY pink grapefruit multigrain
BGTY maple multigrain
BGTY honey, nut, fruit and seed

Hi Tee247, I've just been on the SW website and they list all the latest cereal bars:- Kelloggs All-Bran honey & oat bar, Sains BYTY Apple/Blackcurrent multigrain probiotic bar, apricot/peach multigrain probiotic bar, maple multigrain probiotic bar, pink grapefruit multigrain probiotic bar, Sains honey nut fruit and seed cereal bar, Something Xtra cranberry & choc cereal bar, Tesco Healthy Living apricot/oat cereal bar, Weetabix oatybar, Asda real strawberry/real apple fruit bar. And of course the old faves Alpen Light bars and SW Hifi bars. Also check out the FoodNews pages in the SW mags- they always flag things up that you'd never know about if you didn't read the mag!! Like the new Dorset Cereals porridge sachets (various flavours)- I haven't seen these in the shops in Swansea yet!X

Back